CX Operations Manager
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
As a Fintech company where customer experience (CX) is an integral function, our success relies highly on effective operations and actionable insights to deliver a world-class customer experience through our large scale 24x7 operations supporting various channels.
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader and people manager to own and drive customer support (CS) operations for Earnin products including customer support processes & procedures, tools & systems, metrics & KPIs, and work hands on with our contact center partners and mid-sized 24x7 operation. The ideal candidate is well versed in managing and motivating employees, scaling contact center operations, utilizing tools, project management, and process improvements to drive phenomenal customer experiences, agent efficiency and cost reduction. The ideal candidate demonstrates a sense of urgency, curious, loves challenges, managing complex problems, and partnering with cross-functional parts of the business to execute and drive outcomes.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $84,000 - $126,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do:
- Help define, own, and scale the customer support experience for Earnin products including processes, procedures, workflows, and escalations end-to-end.
- Monitor and report on contact center KPIs and metrics. Keeping efficiency and effectiveness top of mind,
- Design and manage the workflows of customer support channels, including escalations end-to-end and meet or exceed escalations response time SLA.
- Launch and manage programs and projects based on operational areas of needs and challenges
- Partner closely with Product and IT teams to manage roadmap for CX tools improvements (CRM, AI, homegrown tools)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with IT, Product, and Engineering on the use of CX systems, applications and other technology tools to support automation and optimization of the CX org and workflows.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to improve products, processes and the resulting customer experience for our community: Own the lifecycle of CX incidents from first report ⇒ full resolution. Help team manage CX<>Product feedback loop process regularly sharing product insights and highlighting opportunities.
- Analyze data and insights to identify and share opportunities to improve product and service quality.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in CS operations for a rapidly growing organization preferably FinTech and/or financial services.
- Proven experience with leadership, business acumen, problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills in financial services or highly regulated industry.
- Hands-on leadership, curious and open to deep dive and analyze data and tickets
- Ability to collaborate with team members, and assist with maintaining a highly motivated team.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and empathy for customers.
- Highly organized and comfortable planning and leading projects involving cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- SQL a plus