Sr. Procurement Manager
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
The Dialpad Procurement department is seeking a Sr. Procurement Manager to join a fast-growing AI-powered cloud communications and collaboration platform company. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking for a broad range of responsibilities and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This individual will be responsible for managing the centralized procurement / purchasing needs as well as the vendor management for Dialpad
- Responsible for end-end procurement management i.e. understanding the business need, budget allocation, conducting RFI/RFP process, selection of the right vendor, contract negotiation, execution and onboarding of the vendor/services.
- Establish procurement policy and related governance for all purchases in the company
- Develop sound cost-effective strategies for the purchasing of software, hardware and services. Conduct cost analyses and set benchmarks for improvement
- Assess existing inventory of applications, perform consolidation and establish enterprise systems
- Conduct price and terms negotiation with the vendors, procuring best discounts for Dialpad.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for the best alternatives for cost and feature effectiveness
- Collaborating with the FP&A team to evaluate spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of products purchased and the timeliness of deliveries
- Collaborate with legal and infosec teams to ensure contract terms are in favor of the company.
- Proactive renewal management and timely execution of the renewal contracts
- Effective and periodic communication with the management regarding the procurement progress against the plan
Skills you’ll bring
We are looking for someone who thrives on working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and who is very motivated to delight customers and build a large and important enterprise cloud company:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4 years degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Accounting, or related field from an accredited institution.
- 7 plus years of experience in procurement and purchasing management. A minimum of 3 years of experience in SaaS industry is required
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel, Google sheets, and related procurement software
- Expert at negotiating and influencing the vendors, driving best positive outcomes in favor of the company
- Being the individual contributor and solely responsible for the procurement function, this individual should be a self starter, have the willingness to wear multiple hats and drive end-end procurement management for the organization
- Ability to independently manage individual time and tasks
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements, changing situations and learn new technologies that aid procurement management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Be a team player and a people person
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines
- Operate with a sense of urgency and prioritization
- Inspiring leader with ability to manage direct, indirect, and matrix teams to accomplish transformational goals and best-in-class results
- Strong presentation skills (both oral and content) for both internal and external audiences
- Believes in and demonstrates unwavering integrity
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as usual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.