Senior Product Designer
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Design at Dialpad is at the forefront of creating intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that transform the way the world works together. We strive to design high-quality end-to-end experiences while maintaining an inclusive and collaborative culture. To us, attitude, and will, are as important as hard design skills.
A Senior Product Designer at Dialpad cares deeply about their craft and is always evolving their approach. They are comfortable collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams and championing user needs and behaviors. They have an eye for effective design and are committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences.
This position reports to our Senior Product Design Manager and has the opportunity to be based in our Buenos Aires, Argentina office.
** All applications must have a portfolio attached or URL provided to be considered **
What you’ll do
- Foster a culture of innovation and design
Be a thought leader within Design and the broader organization. Facilitate workshops, craft experimentation plans, and incorporate domain expertise from multiple teams to create cohesive and thoughtful cross-product, cross-platform features.
- Shape Dialpad through the eyes of our customers
Conduct user research and competitive benchmarking, leveraging findings to define mental models which determine where we can strengthen our offering to solve real customer pain.
- Create end-to-end experiences
Translate customer needs via research insights into end-to-end solutions that form differentiated new products and features, then designing workflows and detailed interactions to realize them.
- Design for delight and quality
Sketch, prototype and test ideas to quickly assess their viability and then sweat the details on interaction design, visual design and micro-interactions. Contribute to our Design System “Dialtone”.
Skills you’ll bring
- A strong design practitioner and team member with 5+ years of experience designing digital experiences.
- Ability to work through the entire product development process, from discovery to solution generation - wireframes to detailed UI - visual design to final launch. Bonus if you have experience implementing designs in HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Be able to deliver design strategy, user research, information architecture, workflow creation, wireframes and interaction design, visual design, prototypes, and micro-interactions)
- Strong communication skills; both in Spanish and English. You will need to be able to present design work and rationale to senior leadership and executives; and be able to iterate quickly through projects and regularly communicate progress.
- Experience designing digital products and systems—not just websites. You have helped ship products.
- Experience with all facets of designing user experience: Design strategy, user research, information architecture, workflow creation, wireframes and interaction design, visual design, prototypes, and micro-interactions)
- Experience creating clickable prototypes
- Excellent self-starter that can build trust and collaborate effectively with product managers, engineers, and designers
Bonus skills you may have
- Strong visual design skills and ability to work cohesively with other designs to deliver a cohesive, polished product.
- Passion for finding and solving customer pain points and making a superbly delightful, cohesive experience and a gravitation towards complex problems.
- Build consensus and balance priorities while dealing with ambiguity.
We know that applying for a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We look forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping us continue to evolve and disrupt the Communication space, please send us some samples of your work with your portfolio. We are looking for samples that clearly outline the problems you were tackling in your design work. It should explain the process you applied when tackling challenges, rather than focusing on just visuals and landing pages. Your work should be well-structured and clear. Your experience should ideally focus on designing software products.
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive rates in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.