Product Management Intern
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the Product team
Our Product team collaborates with teams across Dialpad to deliver on our vision of transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. Our Product Managers work closely with Design and Engineering to plan, spec, develop, and ship product experiences across all our product lines, including Ai Voice, Ai Contact Center, and Ai Sales Center, to customers around the world, and supported in 10+ languages.
Dialpad is seeking a Product Management Intern to work this summer to work with our localization team. This is an exciting opportunity to see inside a late stage tech startup and get exposure across multiple areas of product, design and engineering. This is a paid internship for Summer 2024, which will run through June 3rd to August 5th. This internship is hybrid in-person/remote, located in any of our hub locations, or remote, and the intern host will be one of our PM directors.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days you will:
- Dive head first into the product experience, developing a deep understanding of our current features/functionality
- Onboarding with key tools that we use to coordinate localization efforts, including Smartilng, JIRA, etc.
- Start reviewing our product UX flows for non-English users and identify opportunities for improvement
By the end of your internship you will have:
- Developed working relationships with design and engineering teams to deliver improved localization experiences
- Gained first-hand experience with the product development lifecycle, including identifying, prioritizing, specing, tracking and managing a roadmap of improvements
Skills you'll bring
We are looking for native speakers for any of the following languages to help us ensure our product is properly localized for all customers around the world. By combining a self-starter mindset and acute attention to detail, you’ll be identifying opportunities to improve our product experience in non-English speaking locales, and working with design and engineering teams to deliver concrete product improvements.
- Current student
- Native speaker proficiency in one or more of the languages above and professional English proficiency
- Willingness to work with significant overlap (5 hours or more per day) to the Pacific Time Zone
- 60-90 days preferred (10 business weeks)
- French (France)
Value to the Intern
- Paid position, which provides exposure to the full product development lifecycle and hands-on experience working directly with product managers, engineers and designers.
- Opportunity to build skills related to, and an understanding of SaaS ecosystem, business model, and tech stack
- Chance to expand your professional network with team members of a dynamic Ai tech company of growing value
Value to Dialpad
- Give back to the community by sharing product development knowledge and mentorship
- Increase brand awareness among valuable potential hires; build a pipeline of known-good candidates to improve hiring efficiency/reduce costs
- Assist with product management tasks, and ensuring product quality
Join us for a summer of learning, growth, and making a tangible impact in the tech and AI industry!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.