Partner Marketing Manager
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you’ll help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
The Partner Marketing Team is responsible for supporting go-to-market efforts to and through partner relationships. They help shape strategy, recruit new partners, build a world class partner ecosystem, and manage the entire lifecycle of partner relationships.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you’ll report into our Director, Global Partner Marketing and align to our external partners (technology partners, strategic alliances, channel partners, integration partners), internal partners (channel marketing, business development, sales), and act as a hub for all marketing activity.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with Dialpad’s Google go-to-market team, our Strategic Alliances team, Product team, and Partner Marketing on our partnership launch roadmap and co-marketing/co-selling plans and activities
- Work with Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Demand Gen, and Enablement to understand the marketing campaigns and content to leverage into co-selling opportunities
- Understand our existing partner ecosystem and be able to identify key areas of growth/focus with our internal stakeholders and external partners. You’ll lead the conversation with our external partner marketing counterparts and project manage launch deliverables with other marketing stakeholders.
- Ownership of the partner launch roadmap, including project management and execution of marketing deliverables of launches.
- Planning and execution of supported demand-creation activities and build supporting processes, both partner-led and Dialpad-led
- Develop strong relationships and become an expert on our marketing initiatives with key partner managers & key stakeholders at Dialpad partners such as Google, T-Mobile, Salesforce, ServiceTitan, Hubspot, and more.
- Work with internal and external teams on scope of work, project timeline, and resourcing needed for effective execution of partner marketing deliverables
- Manage Dialpad’s app marketplace growth and recruitment of new users and partners
- Set data driven goals and metrics and measure and report on effectiveness of partner marketing programs and activities
- Support Dialpad’s products, services and ongoing messaging/branding to establish value through the tech partner’s own enablement events and marketing activities
Skills you’ll bring
- 3-5+ years of related partner marketing/demand gen experience, preferably with ISV or Tech partners
- Familiarity and experience with B2B omni-channel/demand gen marketing tactics such as social media, digital advertising, websites, email marketing, content marketing, PR, and events.
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Team oriented, creative, adaptable, driven, and attention to detail
- Data-driven decision maker with experience analyzing and reporting on program results
- Experience working in high-growth, B2B environments
- Comfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe
- Excellent written and oral communications & presentation skills
- Stellar project management skills
- Experience working in the cloud communication space is a plus
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.