Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
The Senior Accountant will be a part of the team responsible for full cycle general ledger accounting. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, preparing journal entries and reconciling account balances for cash, accrued expenses, prepaids, credit card liabilities, leases, intangible assets, fixed assets, and other general ledger accounts as assigned. The Senior Accountant will assist the Accounting Manager with oversight of day-to-day accounting operations and managing key financial functions to ensure accurate and complete financial reporting.
- Perform month-end close activities, such as preparing journal entries, accruals, and analyses in accordance with US GAAP
- Evaluate the sufficiency of accruals at period end through critical consideration of balances, trends and FP&A and business-owner input
- Perform monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations for asset & liability accounts, investigating and resolving any discrepancies
- Maintain outstanding documentation for all prepared journals and reconciliations and gather supporting files for annual audit
- Provide explanations for monthly and quarterly fluctuations for balance sheet and expense accounts related to general ledger accounts
- Prepare schedules necessary for financial reporting disclosures
- Contribute to the development of accounting policies and standard operating procedures
- Lead or contribute to process improvement and automation efforts to streamline Accounting operations and improve the quality of monthly, quarterly, and annual closes, and internal controls
- Build relationships with cross-functional team members by providing timely responses to questions, issues, and updates
- Perform other accounting duties and supporting other team members as assigned
What You Will Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant experience in industry and public accounting
- Experience with full cycle accounting and month-end close
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Highly organized and great at tracking and meeting deadlines
- Dedicated to high quality results and finding solutions
- Excellent skill with Excel and other common computer applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive rates because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.