RVP, Mid-Market Sales
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
You will contribute to our global Sales team by acquiring new customers, uncovering market opportunities, and getting the market talking about Dialpad! The global Sales team is made up of Sales Development, Channel, Enablement, SMB, MidMarket, and Enterprise teams—all teeming with unbridled passion and grit. Our reps help businesses solve complex communication problems felt by everyone around the world.
What you will achieve
The sales leader we are looking for has these traits: you’re intelligent, you’re a self-starter, you enjoy developing people, and you like working with a smart, talented team of salespeople.
Reporting directly to our Area VP (AVP), our next Regional VP (RVP), Mid-Market Sales will be an experienced leader with the ability to creatively motivate our team and help our Mid-Market Sales team hit their goals and resource new ways to excel.
- Recruit, mentor, and direct a team of high performing AEs in the Mid-Market space to uncover new business opportunities
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring sales leadership and strategic support
- Oversee leads and pipeline management
- Create, experiment, and implement new ways of engaging with prospects to increase win rates and provide an amazing full-cycle customer experience
- Plan and deliver sales strategies to meet and exceed sales projections
- Analyze data and work with cross-functional counterparts to improve the product's vision and drive growth initiatives and market insights
- Coach and develop your team to develop future leaders for the organization
- Increase the effectiveness of tools and communication channels by recognizing opportunities for innovation and proactively implementing new systems and processes
- Optimize resources and budget and partner with internal teams to execute sales strategy as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
- Be a hands-on, scrappy mentor who enthusiastically looks forward to coaching and developing the team
- Establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the success of regional initiatives. Regularly report on regional performance to the AVP.
- Foster a high-performance culture that emphasizes teamwork, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Accurate forecasting knowledge and pipeline guidance
Who you are
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5+ years of SaaS sales experience in Mid Market or Enterprise segment
- 2+ years people management experience
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, and strong financial acumen
- Determination and persistence in pursuit of goals
- Needs to possess a strong emotional intelligence and ability to inspire and develop direct reports
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and think creatively to get the job done
- Must be able to coach teams that handle a full-cycle sales process - prospect to close - medium to large strategic deal sizes ($50K-200K ACV)
- Experience coaching teams using MEDDPICC or SPICED
Dialpad Benefits and Perks
EQUITY, BALANCE, AND BELONGING
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
COMPENSATION & EQUITY
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
BENEFITS, TIME-OFF & WELLNESS
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer flexible time off and great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. Along with that, employees also receive a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone bill, home internet bill, home office equipment, gym membership costs, a variety of wellness events, and more!
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.