Senior Pricing Analyst
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Dialpad’s Product Management team plays an essential role in the organization with a fast growing disruptive product. This team collaborates closely with all major stakeholders in the company, including Sales, Marketing, Design, Architects, Engineers, Support to constantly improve the quality and disruptive innovation of our products.
About the role
As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you’ll play a crucial role by influencing and optimizing our pricing strategy and the pricing implementation for Dialpad’s entire portfolio of products. Additionally, you will lead cross-functional projects, troubleshoot pricing inconsistencies, and identify opportunities for operational improvement.
What You'll Do
- Working closely with Product, Sales, and Finance, determine pricing for new SKUs through the PRD and as a key element of the product launch process.
- Create and manage systems and processes that enable analytics of list, discounting, and “street” pricing trends, incl the expected mix of direct and channel (sell-with and sell-through) sales.
- Determine pricing in the company’s sell currencies, incl policy for how these international prices are adjusted for local market dynamics and foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Study potential price elasticity, incl cross-price elasticity within the company’s product portfolio and vs. the company’s competitors.
- Perform periodic deep analysis of competitive pricing and determine how to best optimize the company’s pricing programs to maximize street price and gross margin for Dialpad.
- Be an entrepreneur, teaching the company best-in-class pricing practices.
- Develop strategies and agreement constructs that help us address customers’ unique requirements and win agreements at the right price and at scale.
- Draw insights from data and design then test new pricing strategies
- Drive execution by launching and leading cross-functional initiatives and projects
- Ensure our pricing models maximize customer value and optimize revenue
- Conduct market research on competitors in similar and adjacent markets
- Identify opportunities to improve current process and infrastructure
- Work with various cross-functional teams to assess, define, optimize and scale pricing opportunities for different markets
- Assist in new product formation and new markets exploration
- Conduct ad-hoc data analyses
- Implement successful pricing models and strategies using a deep understanding of customer and market dynamics
What We Look For
- 6+ years of experience as a pricing analyst at a cloud software company.Experience at a fast-growth, emerging cloud software company where you were responsible for creating and maintaining pricing optimization programs.
- Experience at a large, public cloud software company.
- A proactive influencer who can seek out new opportunities, drive projects, navigate ambiguity and develop creative solutions with minimal guidance
- Ability to collaborate and influence across different teams in the organization
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Administration, or equivalent
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.