Senior Technical Program Manager
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
Dialpad’s Product Engineering organization is responsible for building and maintaining the customer-facing features at scale across all of our cloud native products and services: Talk, Contact Center, Sales Dialer, Video Conferencing, and Voice Intelligence.
Every day, millions of people across the world use our technology for communicating effectively and efficiently. Product Engineering teams focus on areas such as feature engineering, billing, growth, search & analytics, core platform, frontend & backend infrastructure, developer and partner ecosystem & integrations and more. Our teams are growing fast and globally, and so we are looking for leaders who are awesome human beings, great communicators, excellent strategists, strong technologists, and dreamers!
What you will achieve
We are seeking an accomplished team player with demonstrated program management experience to join our technical program management team within the Engineering division. This is a fast-paced workplace where individual drive, innovation, and team collaboration are the keys to success. You will work closely with design, product, engineering teams and partners worldwide to shape the roadmap, build new features, and ship software releases to millions of users.
You will be a key member of the TPM team and will contribute to the success of the Engineering organization at large. Your experience working closely with locally present product/development teams while collaborating with a global leadership team across multiple time zones to drive program outcomes will truly make an impact.
- Own all aspects of managing the program that includes planning and execution for building a scalable, reliable, and high quality business communications product suite.
- Partner closely with engineering managers, product managers, software engineers, product designers, QA and leadership to gather requirements, plan & manage efforts to release software features and products to our customers.
- Facilitate cross-functional communication with other teams both inside and outside of the engineering organization, ensuring that requirements are well understood, and that priorities and release schedule expectations are managed across all stakeholders.
- Build and run processes that allow for the maximum agility and adaptation across engineering teams while measuring and maintaining the highest possible product quality
- Brainstorm and communicate technical concepts, ideas and issues at the appropriate level of abstraction to both technical and non-technical stakeholders and partners.
- Be comfortable wearing many hats and able to work in an agile environment with changing priorities and critical deadlines, we move very fast!
- 6+ years of experience in technical project/program management or relevant ownership of software products in an engineering or product organization.
- Experience translating product requirements into program/project plans; including managing scope, dependencies, schedule, risks and provide executive level status reporting.
- Comfortable in communicating technical specifications for APIs, events, data models, authentication, and provisioning across developers both inside and outside Dialpad.
- Experience working with third party companies and customer stakeholders, partners and /or vendor management systems for software delivery on modern software products/platforms such as Salesforce.
- Experience working closely with locally present product/development teams while collaborating with a global leadership team across multiple time zones to drive project outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills; must be comfortable communicating with engineers and presenting to all levels of an organization.
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive; demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Deep understanding of the software product development lifecycle and collaborate with the global TPM team in driving process improvements to help improve engineering organization’s productivity as a whole.
- Prior experience in Enterprise SaaS space with certification in Program Management or Project Management is a plus
Who you are
You're an ambitious individual who is proactive and able to work under minimal supervision at a detailed level while taking account of interdependencies at all levels. You enjoy diving deep into the technology, with a track record of shipping complex, multi-functional projects under demanding timelines. Someone with excellent written and interpersonal skills who pays attention to the details and is highly organized. Has experience running a complex set of software deliverables with many interdependencies and has a successful track record being a great partner within teams and across organizations in engineering, design, and leadership. You can balance resets and changes and respond quickly, without being discouraged. Your ability to capture requirements, build connections, anticipate challenges and get projects to launch will be necessary for success.
You have unshakable integrity and are as comfortable speaking to executives in open forums as you are with discussing a burn down chart with a team member. Ideally, you've been a Software Engineer or Project/Program Manager for a technical product before, but as long as you're passionate, creative, goal-driven, and a great communicator, we'd love to hear from you!.
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive rates in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.