Senior Software Engineer, Fullstack, Integrations
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Dialpad’s Integrations team plays an essential role in developing a robust layer of integrations that seamlessly connect Dialpad's core features with external SaaS offerings, including CRM, Ticketing systems, and Workforce Management platforms, among others. Our end-to-end products deliver intelligent workflow integrations with various business applications such as Salesforce, Slack, ServiceNow, Okta, and more. Our teams are highly collaborative and comprise cross-disciplinary professionals, including Product Managers, Designers, QA specialists, as well as Engineers specializing in Data Engineering, Data Science, and Telephony.
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Integrations team, you will develop and maintain Dialpad’s Integration applications using modern technologies. You will work closely with designers, product managers, and other engineers to deliver high-quality products.
This position reports to our Senior Manager, who is based in India, and is looking for the first person to join her team in our Argentina Office. Preferred working hours would be 8 to 5pm ART.
What you will do
- Develop and maintain Dialpad’s Integration applications using modern technologies.
- Write clean, modular, and maintainable code using best practices along with unit tests.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality, maintainability, and scalability.
- Ensure that features are shipped on time and with the highest quality.
- Take up on-call activities to support and resolve the issues coming from the QA and the Customers
- Be responsible for deploying the new releases on a weekly release cadence
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and use common components and practices across Dialpad products
- Mentor junior engineers and help them grow their skills and expertise.
Skills you will bring
- 6-10 years of experience in Full-stack software engineering.
- Strong experience Integrating with SaaS platforms using API’s
- Strong understanding of Authentication between SaaS platforms
- Experience with building reusable and modular components both frontend and backend
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Our Tech Stack: Python backend on Google App Engine / Google Cloud Platform, Vue.js/vuex frontend running natively in Electron, numerous integrations with third-party services
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive rates in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.