Customer Success Specialist
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Instrumental in the success and retention of Dialpad customers, our Customer Success teams are the backbone of our company. The CS organization is responsible for delivering the absolute highest levels of satisfaction and success in the deployment and overall customer journey phases. Using your problem-solving skills and inherent motivation to help others, you will delight and assist our customers from their first call to their last (if there is one!)
What you’ll do
- Lead all post-sales activities for Dialpad’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Act as the voice of the customer within Dialpad. As the owner of the customer relationship, the Customer Success Advocate is expected to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Data Science to ensure consistent and strong customer message is embedded in everything we do.
- Develop a positive, trusted relationship with your customers by providing value throughout the customer partnership.
- Retain long-term partnerships with customers by independently renewing successful customers.
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most meaningful features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Manage customer escalations by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings and working cross-functionally to resolution.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
Skills you’ll bring
- 1-5 years of experience in Customer Success
- Real passion for providing top-notch account management
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients
Who you are
- Able to work US core hours 8am - 5pm Pacific Time
- Positive team player who embraces a team-first attitude and contributes to overall team success
- You enjoy tackling complex customer challenges and finding creative solutions
- Able to adapt quickly to an ever changing environment
- Process oriented - able to develop functional processes and adapt them quickly to meet changing demands
- Able to establish rapport and gain situational awareness quickly in single touch interactions with customers
- Experience with telecommunication or SaaS providers required
EQUITY, BALANCE, AND BELONGING
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
COMPENSATION & EQUITY
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive rates because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.