Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Instrumental in the success and retention of Dialpad customers, our Customer Success teams are the backbone of our company. The CS organization is responsible for delivering the absolute highest levels of satisfaction and success in the deployment and overall customer journey phases. Using your problem-solving skills and inherent motivation to help others, you will delight and assist our customers from their first call to their last (if there is one!)
A Renewal Manager at Dialpad is responsible for providing best in class strategic renewal management and execution across a portfolio of existing Dialpad customers. Serving as their assigned customers main point of contact for their contract extension with Dialpad, they will foster a high level of trust, satisfaction and engagement across their assigned accounts.
The RM will develop and execute the renewal strategy for their portfolio. The RM will own managing the end to end renewal process, negotiation and contract terms. To be successful, the RM will partner with the Customer Success Manager to make sure our customers are realizing the value of their investment, and are able to demonstrate the value differentiation of Dialpad versus our competitors.
The RM is a member of the Customer Success organization, will carry a revenue renewal quota and will report directly to the Director of Renewals Management.
What you'll do
- Drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the CSM to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships
- Effectively engage with key decision makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure timely commitments
- Achieve or exceed quarterly revenue goals, tied to retention, growth and term extension of existing customer contracts
- Maintain and report an accurate forecast of renewals
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align to customer goals
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities during contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- Communicate risk clearly and partner with the CSM in developing resolution strategies
- Escalate whenever appropriate to help resolve customer concerns
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Effectively communicate benefits of the customer’s Dialpad solution and differentiate from competitive solutions
- Own the renewal sales cycle, from developing a strategy, to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
Skills you'll bring
- 3-5 years of experience in Renewals, Account Management, Customer Success or other applicable customer facing role
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding revenue targets while managing renewals
- Passionate about providing a top notch, best in class customer experience
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Comfortable analyzing and understanding data
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Willingness to travel to customer locations or events as needed
- Desire to work in a fast paced startup environment where your input is desired to help craft our offerings and how we interact with clients
- Experienced with CRM software (ex. Salesforce) and GSuite tools (Google Sheets)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Have a deep understanding of how businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from C-level down.
Dialpad Perks & Benefits
EQUITY, BALANCE, AND BELONGING
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
COMPENSATION & EQUITY
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
BENEFITS, TIME-OFF & WELLNESS
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer flexible time off and great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. Along with that, employees also receive a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone bill, home internet bill, home office equipment, gym membership costs, a variety of wellness events, and more!
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.