Strategic Partner Support Representative
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
As a member of the Premium Support team, you have a knack for problem-solving in a fast-paced environment—always ready to dig in, troubleshoot, and solve any technical matter that our customers may face.
Dialpad’s Premium Support team provides world-class support to enterprise level customers. In this role, you’ll combine fast paced learning, professional attitude, and have a deep care and desire to help others.
Dialpad’s Premium Support team plays an essential role in supporting enterprise level customers as well as Dialpad’s partners. This team collaborates closely with higher level support teams and engineering to constantly improve customer experience and their knowledge to quickly resolve customer issues.
As a Premium Support Representative, you should have a proven track history of excellent customer support. You will also be required to learn and understand our product and services inside and out, which will require a degree of curiosity and technical understanding. You’ll work closely with higher tier teams to investigate issues and deliver a professional response to our customers.
This position reports to our Premium Support Manager and has the opportunity to be based remotely. Preferred work time Monday - Friday 3pm - 12am CEST, also open to shifts over the weekend.
What you’ll do
- Respond to customer inquiries on technical issues related to the Dialpad product via phone, chat, and email
- Resolve and troubleshoot simple or complex issues relating to customers
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem
- Provide timely and accurate customer feedback
- Manage multiple cases and communication channels at one time (Call center, email, chat)
- Handle user inquiries ranging from simple product questions to more complex technical support issues
- Troubleshoot customer issues, escalate bug reports, and work to drive issue resolution
- Maintain or exceed our established service levels and productivity standards
- Work effectively with a variety of internal teams, including Sales, Engineering, and Product Management
Skills you’ll bring
- Minimum of 5-7 years in customer support (additional work experience in a technical field is preferred)
- Proficiency in Windows/macOS
- Familiarity with basic networking
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Benefits, time-off, and wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer flexible time off and great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. Along with that, employees also receive a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone bill, home internet bill, home office equipment, gym membership costs, a variety of wellness events, and more!
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.