Sr. Product Manager
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Dialpad’s Sr. Product Manager Omnichannel will work on our AI Contact Center offering to build the best AI powered Omnichannel solution. In this role, you’ll combine innovation, interaction with customers, cross-functional collaboration with Design and Engineering to drive the roadmap, requirements and Go to Market of our CCaaS Omnichannel product offering.
Dialpad’s Product Management team plays an essential role in the organization with a fast growing disruptive product. This team collaborates closely with all major stakeholders in the company, including Sales, Marketing, Design, Architects, Engineers, Support to constantly improve the quality and disruptive innovation of our products.
As a Sr Product Manager of CCaaS Omnichannel , you’ll own the roadmap, requirement gathering, prioritization, and execution of the CCaaS Omnichannel product features. You’ll work closely with the other CCaaS product manager to accelerate the CCaaS product portfolio, and with the Analytics product managers to make sure the new features are being reported on.
This position reports to our Sr. Dir of product management for the Omnichannel portfolio and has the opportunity to be based in our Buenos Aires office in Argentina or in the US .
What you’ll do
- Own the roadmap for the CCaaS Omnichannel product in collaboration with the other CCaaS product
- Work closely with Customers, Sales, Marketing, Analysts to research and capture the latest requirements for the CCaaS product
- Write the requirements (PRD, Jira) to capture what engineering needs to deliver
- Partner with Design to come up with the best possible design for the product.
- Prioritize the requirements based on customer needs, and portfolio strategy
- Partner with Engineering and QA to follow up on the implementation
- Run the weekly standup with the Engineering team, re-prioritize as needed
- Partner with QA to evaluate the product readiness
- Partner with Customers (via Customer Success Managers) to bring products to Beta, and capture early adopter feedback
- Partner with Product marketing to launch the product
- Partner with Support to make sure the product can be successfully supported.
Skills you’ll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of Product Management experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Contact Center Omnichannel business
- Either as a vendor or a practitioner of Omnichannel contact centers
- Experience with all types CC channels(web chat, sms, messaging, social media)
- Experience with workflow automation tools and process
- Experience with chatbot creation and usage
- Experience with service creation tools
- Experience with agent desktop for digital channels, queuing and routing
- Experience with omnichannel Analytics
- Expertise in Enterprise Communication (UCaaS)
- Expertise in software in a SaaS environment
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive rates in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.