Sr. Product Manager, Analytics
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Dialpad’s Analytics Product Manager will be responsible for the real time analytics of the Dialpad solution, with a special focus on the AI Contact Center and AI Sales products to drive the roadmap and own this area of the product.. In this role, you’ll combine customer interactions, requirement gathering, interaction with Design, and with Engineering in order to build the product and drive its adoption.
Dialpad’s Product Management team plays an essential role in building the products of tomorrow, that are 100% cloud, and infused with AI, in order to differentiate ourselves in the UCaaS and CCaaS industry. This team collaborates closely with Customers, Sales, Design, Engineering and Product Marketing to constantly improve the Dialpad products. We are looking to differentiate Dilpad via innovation in AI in everything we do. Analytics being the glue of so many features play a critical role in the execution of the roadmap across multiple products.
As a Product Manager of Analytics , you’ll own specifically the real time aspect of the Analytics product for UCaaS and CCaaS, this will include but not be limited to real time dashboards, alerts for different personas in the UCaaS and CCaaS product portfolio, like Coaches, Supervisors, Agents, etc . You’ll work closely with the sales organization and customers to flush out the requirements, with Designers to define the UX of the product, with Engineering to write the requirements and build the product, and with Product Marketing to launch the product and define the Go to Market strategy. You’ll also help create the short and long term roadmap for the product. In addition, you’ll help bring other products to market, as each feature and product has an impact on Analytics, you will work closely with the entire portfolio and support their respective needs to bring to market their own products. AI is also a very important part of what Dialpad offers, and you will review how AI can be infused inside the Analytics product in order to define the next generation of analytics.
This position reports to our Senior Director of Product Management and has the opportunity to be based in our US offices (Austen, San Ramon, San Francisco)
What you’ll do
- Develop expertise in the Dialpad Analytics Platform
- Establish strong working relationships with key counterparts in Engineering, Design, Partnerships, and Sales.
- Learn & apply existing team processes on developing product specifications, iterating with design and technical leadership, and managing development, testing & delivery
- Become the primary point of contact for internal queries relating to our Analytics.
- Be able to identify product & technical issues, and actively develop and track solutions.
- Be able to identify gaps in metrics, reports and dashboards that are being created for customers, and articulate a plan to address them (UCaaS & CCaaS).
- Deliver increasingly complex features and improvements, leading short-term planning and resource management to execute on our roadmap
- Measure and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, including product KPIs, feature adoption, customer needs and business opportunities, to inform and support product decisions and guide prioritization
- Manage new features and regular release through the full project lifecycle, including communication of regular updates to cross-functional teams, and ongoing support after launch
- Lead quarterly planning efforts for the Analytics team, specifically focusing on real time aspects (alerts, dashboards, etc).
- Own long-term product strategy for the Analytics platform, including both enhancing the platform’s capabilities, and adding relevant metrics, reports and dashboards as necessary.
Skills you’ll bring
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Experienced Product Manager with 5+ years of experience
- Experience in Analytics or equivalent, B2B preferred
- Plus: past experience in CCaaS, UCaaS or CRM
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive rates in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.