Software Engineer III
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
Who we are:
Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication & collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together
About the role:
Dialpad is looking for an experienced Software Engineer who will help build our Meetings Product. Dialpad Meetings team in Bangalore builds the Conferencing product end to end and carries out Intelligent workflow integrations with various business applications like Salesforce, Slack, ServiceNow, Okta etc. Our teams are cross-disciplinary, and include Product Managers, Designers, QA, and other Engineers (Data Engineering, Data Science, Telephony).
Every engineer on our global Engineering team is allowed to take ownership of the product features where they’re able to see immediate results. Combining communication capabilities and artificial intelligence with world-class cloud computing, the things you’ll create at Dialpad will shape the future of work—enabling companies to work from anywhere and making business communication more human.
- Develop and maintain Dialpad's web & desktop Meetings applications using modern technologies.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other engineers to deliver high-quality products.
- Write clean, modular, and maintainable code using best practices along with unit tests.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality, maintainability, and scalability.
- Ensure that features are shipped on time and with the highest quality.
- Take up on-call activities to support and resolve the issues coming from the QA and the Customers
- Be responsible for deploying the new releases on a weekly release cadence
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and use common components and practices across Dialpad products
- Mentor junior engineers and help them grow their skills and expertise.
- 6-9 years of experience in Full stack software engineering.
- Experience with building reusable and modular components.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Our Tech Stack: Python backend on Google App Engine / Google Cloud Platform, Vue.js/vuex frontend running natively in Electron, numerous integrations with third party services
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
Stay healthy and happy! All employees will be covered with medical insurance along with up to five dependent members of the family. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Meals & Transportation
Use a prepaid card to pay for the commute to the office and enjoy meals, snacks, and drinks for us.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.