Content Localization Manager
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you will help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
We’re looking for a Content Localization expert who will report to the Director of Growth Content. Candidates should be highly proficient in growing an SEO presence in international English markets such as the UK, Australia, Canada, and so on.
Dialpad’s Content Localization Manager will grow Dialpad’s organic traffic, conversions, and revenue in the UK, Canada, and Australia as a starting point. In this role, you’ll use your experience in SEO and content strategy to help Dialpad rank well in search for our priority keywords and topics.
Dialpad’s Content & SEO team plays an essential role in driving not only traffic, but also leads and revenue. This team collaborates closely with Design, Product Marketing, and our Web Dev team to constantly improve our website experience while driving revenue.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Global SEO Manager to increase Dialpad’s search visibility in international English markets
- Write, edit, and localize content that’s optimized for SEO
- Build a scalable content localization strategy, and execute it with the help of our in-house team, contractors, and agency
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills as you take on content localization projects from start to finish
- Perform competitor research to identify opportunities
- Report on international SEO-driven traffic and revenue metrics
Skills you’ll bring
- 3+ years of experience localizing content for a SaaS business
- Firm knowledge of SEO best practices
- Demonstrated ability (be prepared to speak to past performance) to grow international websites
- Excellent written communication skills, especially in writing and editing
- Ability to analyze, report on, and optimize content localization efforts
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a “Do the Right Thing” attitude
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done
- Experience using SEO tools like Ahrefs, Google Search Console, etc.
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Benefits, time-off, and wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer flexible time off and great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. Along with that, employees also receive a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone bill, home internet bill, home office equipment, gym membership costs, a variety of wellness events, and more!
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.