Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
Instrumental in the success and retention of Dialpad customers, our Customer Success and Professional Services teams are the backbone of our company. Using your problem-solving skills and inherent motivation to help others, you will delight and assist our customers from their first call to their last (if there is one!)
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll work closely with the your manager as well as the rest of the Professional Services team to learn about Dialpad as a company and also the Dialpad product offerings
- You’ll start to network with teams you will be working closely with such as Sales, Customer Success, and Support
- Yu’ll work with the enablement team as they walk through your onboarding classes; these classes will be an introduction to the PM role and the Professional Services team
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll begin to shadow your team mates calls to get a good understanding of the Dialpad deployment process
- You’ll learn the Dialpad deployment methodology and the various tools you will be using to assist our customers during deployment
- You’ll incorporate Dialpad’s methodology into your deployment plans within Smartsheet
By 90 days:
- With the help of the Professional Services management team you’ll work directly with customers and lead their deployments
- You’ll host end-user and admin training sessions for our customers to get them educated on Dialpad products and assist with change management
Who you are
You’re customer centric, you love being organized, and you really enjoy helping onboard new clients. You enjoy having a voice and being a team player. Helping colleagues with tasks outside of your job description is something you kinda get a kick out of. You love learning new products, processes, and taking on challenges. You are new to SaaS implementations but you have worked with customers and helped with their initial setup, and user adoption. You are eager to learn Dialpad and new technologies. You bring your SaaS experience to the Professional Services team.
Dialpad Benefits and Perks
EQUITY, BALANCE, AND BELONGING
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
COMPENSATION & EQUITY
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.