Sr. Customer Success Manager
DataGrail works with some of the world’s top brands, including Amazon Prime Video, Salesforce, and New Balance (to name just a few).
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at DataGrail, you will serve as a trusted adviser who drives value for DataGrail’s most strategic customers. You will own the success journey for a book of key customers and ensure they have the right resources to realize their business outcomes and objectives. As part of that, you will solve hard problems and play a crucial role in understanding and translating the voice of the customer.
The Skill Set:
- Identify opportunity paths and deliver value to the Enterprise customers
- Create and deliver Success Plans in a high complexity, high-touch customer environment
- Develop relationships and work closely with individuals at all levels within a customer organization, including executives
- Proactively solve hard problems on behalf of customers, while managing competing priorities
- Ability to take on internal “build-the-business” projects that help the business scale
- You are organized with exceptional verbal, written, presentation and communication skills
Within 90 Days You'll:
- Build strong relationships with every customer in your portfolio.
- Understand DataGrail’s products, services, and core value drivers.
- Develop and implement customer success plans tailored to each customer’s needs.
- Complete third-party privacy training.
Within 180 Days You'll:
- Align/realign your customers goals with DataGrail value drivers and functionality.
- Create an action plan on how to deliver against goals, KPIs and functionality.
- Identify additional revenue-generating opportunities.
- Deliver on key internal “build-the-business” projects that support our scalable/repeatable growth as a company.
Within 365 Days You'll:
- Display industry and product expertise. Add to your knowledge on industry trends and customer success strategy.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer, and develop high-level relationships with stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Continue to develop a strategic account plan for your customers to support product expansion and ensure customer retention.
- Engage with DataGrail Product & Engineering to support and communicate customer requests around product roadmaps, customizations, or enhanced product functionality.
DataGrail is the Privacy Control Center modern brands rely on to build customer trust and outsmart business risk. Backed by 2,000+ pre-built integrations, DataGrail automates privacy workflows and supports compliance with regulations like GDPR and CPRA. DataGrail is recognized as a G2 leader and services millions of consumers through customers like Salesforce, Amazon, Overstock, and New Balance.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Remote work (United States)
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled “DataGrail Days” a year for personal wellness
- Stay healthy - Generous healthcare options, including medical, dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends or UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.