Senior Engagement Manager
DataGrail’s Senior Engagement Manager will be responsible for driving the first value of DataGrail’s most strategic enterprise customers. You will be the main owner of projects who is responsible for a thorough discovery process, project planning, and stakeholder engagement. You will work with other DataGrail stakeholders to ensure a long-term value plan is in place and well-executed up front. To be successful, you will leverage your previous experience handling high-complexity projects with Fortune 1000 companies as well as tight communication and proactive problem solving.
The Skill Set:
- Successfully managing large-scale SaaS implementations with Fortune 1000 companies.
- Build strong relationships building and manage stakeholders for information gathering and generating momentum on customer change management.
- Close attention to detail for a thorough and well-documented discovery process that lays out the path to success and holds all stakeholders accountable for the outcome.
- Able to understand customer objections and resolve conflict by getting to the root of an issue and problem-solving within the given constraints.
- Cross-functional team player who can advocate on behalf of the customer while understanding and considering the objectives of internal partners across the business.
Within 90 Days You'll:
- Become an expert on all DataGrail platform offerings and existing Enterprise customer deployments.
- Act in a supporting role on existing enterprise implementations while getting to know the DataGrail customer profile and customization needs.
Within 180 Days You'll:
- Own the relationship, project, and conflict management of multiple Enterprise deployments concurrently.
- Participate in the sales cycle to gather requirements, discuss delivery approaches, and develop proposals.
- Complete an assessment of the current Enterprise implementation methodology and provide a process improvement proposal.
Within 365 Days You'll:
- Successfully onboard a book of high-complexity customers and set them up for long-term success, as measured by a minimum average onboarding CSAT of 4.5 (or NPS 40+) across the customer base.
- Partner closely with product and engineering leaders to outline strategic improvements to the platform that will yield the highest value for Enterprise customers.
- Seen as a go-to person in the company to solve hard customer challenges as measured by qualitative and quantitative feedback from cross-functional teammates.
DataGrail is the Privacy Control Center modern brands rely on to build customer trust and outsmart business risk. Backed by 2,000+ pre-built integrations, DataGrail automates privacy workflows and supports compliance with regulations like GDPR and CPRA. DataGrail is recognized as a G2 leader and services millions of consumers through customers like Salesforce, Amazon, Overstock, and New Balance.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Remote work (United States)
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled “DataGrail Days” a year for personal wellness
- Stay healthy - Generous healthcare options, including medical, dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends or UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.