Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
About the role:
Culture Amp is growing our successful Customer Experience team to help more of our customers build a better world of work. We’re looking for someone who can create and update impactful on-demand training to our customers who represent all industries and regions. This role will collaborate and partner with Customer Success and other teams across our business to deliver delightful learning experiences for our customers.
You’ll own, create and deliver on-demand product education to serve our global customer base, partners, and Campers around the world. This will include things such as which outcomes to focus on, learning strategy, execution, and measuring success.
This position can be performed from the SF Bay Area, Chicago, or New York. Fully remote applications will not be considered.
- 3+ years experience as a technical instructional designer or technical learning experience designer on a customer-facing team
- Experience developing eLearning and instructor-led training
- Experience administering a customer LMS
- Proficiency with various content authoring tools and learning platforms; you will also be leveraging Ai in this role
- Saas industry experience
- Data-driven approach to decision making
- Natural communication skills with the ability to engage with varying groups
- Culture Amp product knowledge is a plus
- Design and develop engaging, interactive online training solutions for knowledge and skills targeted to user personas [e.g HR administrators, Senior leadership, Front line managers, Employees] to help them achieve product success.
- Create innovative on-demand eLearning modules that incorporate mixed media, such as graphics, animation, text, audio, and video.
- Work with SMEs (subject matter experts) to storyboard and write content that is focused on the correct learning and performance objectives.
- Manage projects related to an LMS and course/program development.
- Load eLearning courses and manage other processes related to end-user learning content and assessments.
- Stay informed and provide information to customers on CultureAmp's product updates, features, and best practices
- Report on consumption and feedback of training efforts
- Actively develop initiatives and training methodologies to improve client learning; lend expertise to additional Culture Amp customer education programs
- Attracted to building new things and working collaboratively across departmental teams
- Someone who is comfortable creating and sticking to deadlines
- Able to work autonomously and work out loud
- Comfortable creating structure out of ambiguity and being highly self-directed
We already have over 1,000 amazing Campers and we want to continue to attract exceptional people who are motivated by our mission. Our approach to compensation aligns with this value. We believe in fair & equitable pay at Culture Amp, and therefore, we build pay equity into all our programs in addition to conducting annual pay equity audits.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is listed below. The range is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual skills, capabilities and experience, objectively assessed during the interview process.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package will include additional components such as equity and benefits. For sales roles, your package may also include sales commission. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.