Lead, CX Program Manager (Digital-led)
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
Special Note About this Opportunity:
- Candidates MUST be located in the New Your City Area to be considered for this position
About the Role
Culture Amp is growing our successful digital-led customer experience to help more of our customers build a better world of work. We’re looking for someone who can design, execute, and maintain an experience that brings the expertise of our Customer Success team, People Scientists, and Support to these customers at scale. In this highly cross-functional role, the Lead Program Manager will manage the broader digital-led program, creating new capabilities and driving improvements to existing components in partnership with Customer Success, Product and Customer Marketing, and other teams across our business.
In this mission-critical role, you will:
- Own the digital-led customer experience, expanding its reach across all customer segments to drive business outcomes like activation, adoption, and retention
- Identify, prioritize, and deploy new scaled opportunities within the customer journey
- Manage large-scale projects to achieve customer and product outcomes
- Build point-in-time campaigns in collaboration with Customer Success and Customer Marketing
- Conduct data analysis on the scaled customer journey
- Partner with Product Managers and Marketers to embed scaled methods in our product releases
- Collect customer feedback on the scaled customer journey to drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrated experience in a customer-facing or project management role in a SaaS environment
- Track record of driving results in product adoption and customer engagement via scaled programs
- Experience with a digital adoption platform (Intercom, WalkMe, Pendo, etc.)
- The ability to design and maintain a complex customer experience that includes both tooling and live interventions from Customer Success
- The ability to identify hypotheses, design experiments, and assess their effectiveness in driving customer outcomes
- You know how to lead complex projects from start to finish and measure your success
- You excel at creating clear and impactful communications, both internally and externally
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built - check out what we have going on through our Glassdoor reviews. speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
We already have over 1,000 amazing Campers and we want to continue to attract exceptional people who are motivated by our mission. Our approach to compensation aligns with this value. We believe in fair & equitable pay at Culture Amp, and therefore, we build pay equity into all our programs in addition to conducting annual pay equity audits.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is listed below. The range is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual skills, capabilities and experience, objectively assessed during the interview process.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package will include additional components such as equity and benefits. For sales roles, your package may also include sales commission. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.