Talent Partner - Sales & Corporate - 9 Month Contract
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is currently looking for a Recruiter to join our APAC Talent Acquisition team on a 9 month contract through to the end of 2024. This is an exciting opportunity to help support hiring across the functions of Customer (Sales) and Org (Corporate Functions) as we grow and scale. Working across a range of roles and disciplines you will also have the opportunity to help support our strategic direction for 2024. As part of a wider team of passionate Senior & Lead Recruiters you will take an active role in attracting and sourcing market leading talent that is aligned to our mission and values.
Please note: This role is based in Sydney with the expectation you will be comfortable attending our fantastic new office in Surry Hills 1-2 times per week
- Own full cycle recruiting responsibilities for Customer & Org. roles in APAC. You will work closely with hiring managers to build their teams by identifying, attracting, and hiring the right talent.
- Cover a remit that will include roles across (but not limited to): Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, People & Culture.
- Utilise creative sourcing and talent attraction techniques to proactively build out suitable candidate pipelines
- Deliver best in class candidate experience at all stages of the hiring process
- Work collaboratively across our Global TA team and the wider People & Experience team on ongoing projects to support process improvement
- A passion for delivering a best in class recruiting experience to stakeholders and candidates, always looking to go above and beyond
- 2 + years experience managing end to end recruitment processes across a range of business functions and levels in Sales and/or Corporate Functions (HR, Finance, Marketing)
- Exceptional communication skills and you can effectively articulate value to candidates and leaders.
- Great organization & prioritisation skills: Ability to juggle multiple candidates and tasks and stay on top of all issues.
- A passion to promote diversity, equity and inclusion in all areas of our hiring processes
- Comfort with the change environment of working in a fast-paced, growing scale-up.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.