Senior Marketing Analyst
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join our growing data analytics team and to strengthen marketing analytics at Culture Amp. You will be embedded with the marketing team and will directly influence the success of campaigns and programs based on data. You will have experience not only building reports and dashboards, but also experience providing recommendations and actionable insights to the team. You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, and have experience working cross-functionally to get the data you need to be successful. You will understand the B2B marketing landscape and have experience with extracting data from different platforms and technology.
In addition to analyzing data, you will be a true partner to the marketing team and will ensure that they have the reports needed to be successful in their roles and lead training and enablement sessions on these reports. You will also influence planning, including creating goals and KPIs and budget planning.
Our technology stack is constantly evolving, and consists of:
- Looker for BI visualization and reporting
- Redshift and Presto as our SQL engines (including Athena)
- dbt for data modeling
As part of this team of amazing humans,
- Be the analytics expert for the marketing team, improving marketing performance towards business goals through intelligent data, analytical insights and metrics to improve marketing performance
- Build and maintain scalable data visualizations, dashboards, reports for the marketing team and enable the team to self-serve regular reporting
- Discover, explore and analyze marketing performance insights, marketing signals and report trends that will increase pipeline and marketing campaigns
- Help rebuild the marketing attribution model and analyze this data regularly for quarterly planning
- Work closely with our marketing leaders to forecast marketing activities, craft KPIs for marketing and enable accountability through regular reporting
- Work cross-functionally to ensure and identify data from all marketing platforms, website instrumentation and sources are providing data into our warehouse
- Partner with cross-functional teams like finance, marketing leadership and sales leadership to assist with quarterly target setting
- Partner with other data analysts to develop frameworks and best practices for efficient analytics across the entire organization
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- 4+ years of experience working directly with marketing analytics
- Strong SQL for descriptive analytics, using a big data system such as Redshift, SparkSQL, Presto, Snowflake or BigQuery
- High competency with a business intelligence (BI) tool such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI for data visualization, dashboards and reporting. Experience coaching others on data visualization
- Proven understanding of B2B top of funnel marketing metrics, marketing attribution models, marketing / sales pipelines and digital marketing optimization.
- Partnered with marketing teams and have provided recommendations in the past that have contributed to growth in marketing pipeline and results
- A thorough understanding of different types of marketing platforms, including Marketing Automation, ABM, website tracking / SEO, digital advertising and other tools
- Worked with dispersed marketing teams in different regions and understand the impact and implications of recommendations to different target audiences
- A self-starter, who is highly motivated and has a bias to action for delivering impact
- Able to make the complex simple, to persuasively communicate, collaborate with and coordinate a range of senior leaders within the business.
- Adaptable, able to adjust planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
- Able to develop the skills of the people you work with; coaching and sharing your analytics knowledge with other analysts and with marketing stakeholders
- A positive force, who motivates those around them to respond constructively to change.
- Someone who shares our passion for making a better world of work.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support program
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
We already have over 1,000 amazing Campers and we want to continue to attract exceptional people who are motivated by our mission. Our approach to compensation aligns with this value. We believe in fair & equitable pay at Culture Amp, and therefore, we build pay equity into all our programs in addition to conducting annual pay equity audits.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is listed below. The range is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual skills, capabilities and experience, objectively assessed during the interview process.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package will include additional components such as equity and benefits. For sales roles, your package may also include sales commission. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.