Product Designer - Perform (12 Month Contract)
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
This is a unique opportunity where the things you create will have a genuine, positive impact on workers globally. Join us as a Product Designer in the Perform camp to help companies create transformative people-first performance products that are easy to use and manage.
This means you’ll have the opportunity to impact how every employee - HR, managers, and individual employees experience the Culture Amp magic.
We’re looking for someone to take ownership of the Performance product experience, uplifting the standards of the end-to-end user experience in order to achieve our vision for creating a better world of work. You’ll do this by working closely with the Lead Product Manager and providing design support to other cross-functional team leaders, while bringing a strong user focus into the decision making process.
- Work closely with the product manager to understand customer needs and problems
- Create user-flows and UI designs that help solve those problems
- Test solutions with customers and iterating quickly towards designs we can – and should – build
- Articulate the ‘why’ and leading discussions around your process, explorations and conclusions.
- Collaborate with engineers to ship customer-ready solutions.
- Passionate about user-centred design and creating great product experiences
- An obsession with inclusive design practices, accessibility and design standards
- Know your way around Figma for design and prototyping
- Experience conducting user research & testing activities (e.g. customer interviews, usability testing, remote testing)
- Successful delivery of end-to-end product design on projects from ideation to production.
- 3+ years working as a product, UX or interaction designer (or similar role)
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.