Senior People Scientist
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
The People Scientist role entails being a thought leader in the HR and engagement space while assisting customers with survey question design, analyzing survey results, and establishing feedback strategies for our customers at the organization, group, and individual level.
If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please read on. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think your experience still applies please do get in touch.
Your greatest skill is being able to listen and understand our customers’ needs and provide clarity around direction and feedback strategy. You love people and your passion lies in diving into data to uncover stories and provide insights, as well as imparting knowledge to up-skill customers and coworkers. We are looking for an energetic and hard-working professional to work with a close-knit customer team that takes users all the way from leads to champions.
We want someone who shares our passion for simplifying and applying data analysis and domain research with the goal of elevating our clients’ effectiveness while also building our community of amazing People Geeks. This position is for a mid- to senior-level role with no direct reports.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Collaborate with customers (pre-sale and post-sale) to design and build people-centric feedback surveys
- Lead survey question design and results review sessions with a variety of client stakeholders, from HR leaders to CEOs
- Work with client data and survey outcomes to identify the most valuable themes and stories to help our clients improve their culture and business outcomes
- Generate actionable and predictive insights from HR data sets, including engagement surveys, lifecycle surveys (on-boarding to exit), performance management, and individual/team effectiveness feedback
- Support and build domain expertise for our customer facing teams through coaching,
- training and/or responding to internal queries
- 3+ years of applied experience consulting to organisations and/or working as a subject matter expert within an organisation. Enterprise-level is highly preferred
- Applied experience working with surveys throughout the employee lifecycle (candidate, on-boarding, engagement, inclusion, exit) and/or 360-type feedback processes.
- Experience designing, implementing and analysing surveys, as well as presenting insights to executives and HR leaders
- Comfortable with data; basic knowledge of statistics and research methods
- Proficiency in the usual software tools (i.e. Google docs/sheets) as well as a willingness to learn and work with new technology systems
- Bonus points: Master’s in Organisational Psychology, Organisational Development, HR/Business Analytics, or related field
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work:
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.