Senior Campaign Manager
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
This individual will be responsible for leading the global campaign strategy and execution of Culture Amp’s marquee community experience - Culture First Global. Our mission is to create stunning world-class programs and content that tell our company story, amplifies our customers and help our community to create a better world of work. This is an opportunity for an experienced campaign manager to take the Culture First impact to new highs and contribute as a core leader in the Culture First team. This data-driven marketer will spearhead and execute a global event campaign strategy with regionalized touches, drive campaign registration goals, and support the conversion of leads through the marketing and sales funnel both pre-event and post-event.
The ideal candidate has prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The candidate also has experience working with sales teams on tailored communications and tactics to drive campaign outcomes. They must be an organized multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects at once, enjoy a fast paced working environment and meet tight deadlines. Reporting to the CFG Event Director and working very closely with the global campaign, content, digital and creative teams, this person will play an impactful role in global brand awareness and business impact for Culture Amp. This is an opportunity for a cross-functional marketer to develop their career and be part of a fast growing marketing team.
Please note, this is a San Francisco-based position. Fully remote applications will not be considered.
- Leverage global and regional insights in the creation of a cohesive, always-on global campaign for Culture First Global
- Develop a campaign strategy and plan that meets regional targets (NA, APAC, EMEA) including registration, attendee engagement and more
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term campaign goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation within the regions
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the marketing team
- Partner with regional campaign leads to build and resource regional channel tactics
- Work with channel owners to build channel marketing content and audience acquisition strategy and identify areas of optimization/improvements
- Work closely with sales to develop targeted campaigns aligned to the global business strategy and growth goals
- Partner with Product and Regional Marketing to conduct research to analyze local market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Partner with Marketing operations to ensure accurate tracking and reporting at all times including dashboard optimizations and analysis
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-6 years experience
- Experience as a campaign manager or similar role in a B2B organization, ideally on global events campaigns
- Experience in the HR or SaaS industry (preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing and content marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to write short form copy to support campaign content distribution
- Proficiency in project management and collaboration tools like Google Drive, Asana, Slack, Trello, Confluence
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Working knowledge of HTML, design and email software
- Experience working with partners in sales to support lead hand off and conversion
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS marketing
- Interest in Culture Amp’s mission to make work better and market trends in HR/organizational development
- Excited to experiment with global campaign playbooks to drive outcomes – and test new ones
- Extremely communicative and collaborative
- Analytical and interested in using data to understand content and channel performance
- Able to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally
- Interested in helping organizations build programs that people feel better, more purpose-driven, engaged and productive at work
We already have over 1,000 amazing Campers and we want to continue to attract exceptional people who are motivated by our mission. Our approach to compensation aligns with this value. We believe in fair & equitable pay at Culture Amp, and therefore, we build pay equity into all our programs in addition to conducting annual pay equity audits.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is listed below. The range is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual skills, capabilities and experience, objectively assessed during the interview process.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package will include additional components such as equity and benefits. For sales roles, your package may also include sales commission. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.