Director of Enterprise Account Management
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp in the US is looking for a high-performing Sales Leader with experience managing sales teams and selling HR tech applications directly, preferably within high-growth SaaS startups. Reporting into the Senior Director, Account Management -NA, this role involves managing sales people, leveraging technology, and improving existing processes. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven and experienced people leading professional with strong communication skills and experience building up teams for high performance in growth and retention. This position can be performed from New York City or San Francisco. Fully remote applications will not be considered.
Salary: The salary range is $200-250k OTE + equity
This is an opportunity to partner with global and local colleagues to contribute to a world class sales culture in an organization on a phenomenal growth trajectory. As our Director of Account Management, you will:
- Execute a plan for Culture Amp’s high performing Enterprise Account Team in North America
- Manage a team of SaaS salespeople, including but not limited to hiring, supervising, developing and supporting the team.
- Practice what we preach: Focusing on culture and employee experience will lead to great results.
- Provide direction and leadership to salespeople to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets, and company objectives.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to develop strong partnerships with Customers.
- Collaborate across a range of stakeholders including Customer and Regional marketing to maintain strong leadflow for your focus regions
- Serve as an escalation point for Customer retention
On a weekly basis, you will:
- Meet with your AMs to provide feedback, support, and training
- Accurately forecast on a monthly and quarterly cadence to meet and exceed quotas
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on regular basis including quarterly business reviews on your regions
- Lead weekly and/or monthly meetings with sales team and leadership
- Partner with CS leadership to run Customer Facing teams of Coaches and Account Managers
- Manage day-to-day performance of sales representatives, identify opportunities for efficiencies.
- Recruit, hire, and onboard new account managers
- Live the Culture Amp values by being a cultural ambassador during daily business activities
- 4+ years of sales management experience in addition to 5 years of relevant experience in a direct sales role
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Excellent coaching skills; ability to observe, evaluate, and give meaningful feedback
- Experience with Enterprise and/or Mid-Market customers
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
- Understanding of HR domain/buyer
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
We already have over 1,000 amazing Campers and we want to continue to attract exceptional people who are motivated by our mission. Our approach to compensation aligns with this value. We believe in fair & equitable pay at Culture Amp, and therefore, we build pay equity into all our programs in addition to conducting annual pay equity audits.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is listed below. The range is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual skills, capabilities and experience, objectively assessed during the interview process.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package will include additional components such as equity and benefits. For sales roles, your package may also include sales commission. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.