Don't see an open position for you? Join our Engineering & Product Talent Community!
Crunchbase helps over 75 million people around the world connect with the companies and people that matter. Powered by best-in-class proprietary data, Crunchbase is democratizing access to opportunities so salespeople, entrepreneurs, investors, job seekers, and others can accelerate innovation for a better future. We’re proud to build intelligent products that shape how companies and people connect and enable them to communicate in a more meaningful way.
We are committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
Crunchbase has a remote-first approach, and is open to hiring in residents of these states:
California, Colorado, Illinois, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming
Our inclusive remote-first culture, generous PTO policies, competitive pay, and employee wellness benefits set us apart!
Thank you for joining our Engineering & Product Talent Community! By joining, you will receive bi-weekly Crunchbase updates on open positions, company news, industry updates, and tips for job seekers.
This community is for those interested in any future positions at all levels within our Engineering & Product space that includes but is not limited to: Software Engineers, Platform Engineers, Data Platform Engineers, Frontend Engineers, Machine Learning, Engineering Managers/Directors, Product Managers, Program Managers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Data Quality Managers, and User Experience/Research.
What Crunchbase Offers:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first policy
- Generous Reimbursement policy for learning and development activities
- Monthly fitness / mental health reimbursement
- 14 weeks of fully-paid time off for new parents
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteering Paid Time Off
- Incredible medical, vision and dental benefits for employees and their families
- Free One Medical Group membership for employees and their families
- 401(k) and Roth plans, and free annual financial adviser check-in
- Monthly internet stipend
- Work from home allowance to purchase furniture for your work from home space
- Annual carbon offset
- Matching charity contributions for our Townhall awards
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission