Cedar AI is disrupting the railroad industry by building thenext generation of software to run and operate railroads. We think if railroads can improve service quality, we could prevent a future of self-driving trucks clogging the world’s highways. Now more than ever, supply chains demand continuous visibility and low variability. Cedar is growing at a breathtaking pace, and we need help future proofing this critical industry.
As an account executive at Cedar, you will work directly with railroad operators to make their lives easier. You will travel to railroads and learn how railroad operators solve massive puzzles with hundreds of cars going different directions, troubleshoot why refrigerated cars of frozen French fries aren’t routing correctly, and learn the inner workings of how the world moves freight.
Up to 20-30% travel. Not a remote position.
- Interest in applying AI to real world difficult problems
- Passion for technology and infrastructure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical customers
- Proven track record of successful sales experience, with a focus on technology solutions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to think creatively to find solutions to customer challenges
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- A positive and can-do attitude, with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership of your work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, comfortable with ambiguity and change