Security Customer Trust Analyst
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Role
At Canva, we’re all constantly striving towards our Crazy Big Goals! We want the world to use Canva, and a vital part of that is ensuring that our customers have confidence that the information that they entrust to us is safe and secure in our care.
As a Security Customer Trust Analyst, your main responsibility will be to support Canva’s current and prospective customers with their own vendor risk requirements by providing them with information about Canva’s security controls and trust credentials. You will work with a number of different teams to ensure that Canva’s customers are provided with the most relevant and up-to-date information that we can provide them.
The successful candidate will be based in our Manila office.
What you'll do:
- Working on providing responses to customer questions about Canva’s information security environment.
- Coordinating with related teams to capture responses for non-security questions.
- Maintaining the systems that Canva uses to support its customer security and trust processes.
- Working to identify and implement improvements to Canva’s customer security and trust processes.
What we're looking for:
- High-level familiarity with information security control domains.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work alongside both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- A high-level of attention to detail.
- A continuous improvement mentality.
- High-level familiarity with information security risk management practices.
- Knowledge of or previous experience with vendor risk management practices.
- Familiarity with common industry IT risk management and security certifications and standards (ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI DSS, etc).
- Familiarity with industry-standard security questionnaire frameworks (CAIQ, SIG, VSA, etc)
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence.
- Experience with RFPIO.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.