Technical Account Manager
IT, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 2, 2023
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship office is in Sydney, Australia, but we've made our way from down under, to hubs in Austin and San Francisco, which are now home to our US operations. So whether you're in Texas or California, you have choice in where and how you work in each of those states. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Role
The Technical Account Manager will work as a member of the Sales and Success team and partner with multiple teams to streamline the SSO client onboarding and user workflow experience. This position will be responsible for onboarding clients with their SSO integration, providing SSO technical support to clients, documenting all SSO workflows for clients, training our Sales and Success Team (Enterprise and Education) on SSO use case scenarios, and partnering with the SSO Engineering team to serve as the voice of the customer and improve the process.
What You'll Do:
- You will assist clients with SSO integration and SCIM provisioning
- You will advise and guide clients through resolution of technical issues
- You will create detailed client-facing documentation such as step-by-step guides on how to implement SSO across multiple Identity Providers, user workflow experience for each use case, and address FAQs
- You will train team members on SSO, user workflow experience, and provide updates
- You will collaborate with SSO Engineering team to provide client feedback that will help shape the product roadmap
- You will lead product beta programs and collaborate with Product on launches
- You will provide customer service and remote support service and apply problem-solving skills
- You will work in a team environment and assist team members on various issues
- You will provide other ad hoc support and duties as assigned, including customer-facing Onboarding activities and sharing standard processes
Who You Are:
- You're able to effectively communicate with internal partners and external customers
- You have deep knowledge and experience with SAML 2.0 and SCIM provisioning
- You have experience and working knowledge with Okta, Azure AD, ADFS, Duo, Ping Identity, GSuite, OneLogin, Atlassian (Confluence, JIRA)
- You have experience with the Administration of IDP of at least one technology
- You have experience with general security/protocols, MFA implementation, and support
- You have experience in a customer-facing position daily
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.