Learning Program Manager - Customer Service
Customer Service, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2022
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship campus is in Sydney, Australia, but with many of our Canvanauts calling the Philippines home, our office in Manila is a buzzing place. Whether your role needs you in the office, at home or a bit of both, we've created an environment that truly empowers you to thrive.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
Want to join Canva?
The Learning Program Manager is key to ensuring that our mission is fulfilled by means of setting up our specialists for long-term success. This mission stretches to be inclusive of our vendors' partners, which means that having a Learning Expert, specifically allocated to them will guarantee that our vendors' skills are developed simultaneously with the internal Customer Happiness Team.
What you’ll do
- Uses instructional design background to craft compelling learning content, experiences and materials including new Canvanauts’ systems access, training tools, and other needs as outlined by the specialization.
- Creates and launches projects and initiatives with multiple moving pieces and partners specifically. Ensure the team's performance is at par if not exceeding customers' expectations.
- Define learning design principles in alignment with Canva U's Learning & Development Framework
- Establishes relationships with specialization including vendor partners to steer all things learning, including but not limited to onboarding and up-skilling.
- Develops effective evaluation and testing techniques to assess the overall performance of the specialization while constantly improving their development and experience.
- Partners with the Quality and Content teams to ensure that critical learning points and support needed are captured, provided, and operationalized.
- Conducts training needs analyses and develops training programs and strategies that will aid the continuous learning of vendors.
- Back-up in facilitating the transfer of knowledge which may involve training of subject matter experts, quality personnel, coaches, vendors trainers, vendor managers, and anyone else involved in specialist development.
- 5+ years of successful record within a senior-level trainer role, displaying knowledge of varying training methods (familiarity with various training software is also a huge plus!).
- A solid understanding of curriculum-based learning, complete with the ability to design & launch curriculums.
- Extensive project management skills and experience delivering sophisticated projects involving multiple collaborators and moving parts.
- A passion for execution and seeing projects through end to end.
- In-depth understanding of the long-term impact of learning and development for vendor partners and the business.
- A sharp eye for identifying training needs across multiple levels and roles within customer service.
- Emphasizes results-based performance, deeply understanding and outlining impact on company goals and global priorities.
- Experience-based leadership ability; can raise blockers and obstacles, handle difficult conversations, and empower others for timely resolutions with little to no supervision.
- Clear, succinct, and structured communication skills, with a laser focus on ensuring alignment across all touchpoints with relevant team members
- Organized and can navigate both complexity and ambiguity, specifically toward balancing multiple tasks, tools, and materials simultaneously.
- Flexibility and adaptability; can thrive in ambiguity and self-initiate mapping out alternative solutions.
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.
See more open positions at Canva
Something looks off?