U.S. Sales Lead, Mid-Market
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2022
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.
Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!
Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can work
Our flagship office is in Sydney, Australia, but we've made our way from down under, to hubs in Austin and San Francisco, which are now home to our US operations. So whether you're in Texas or California, you have choice in where and how you work in each of those states. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this role
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
About the Group
At Canva, we've developed our own sales methodology leveraging our product and creativity to drive value in organizations that are already engaged with our product. The core focus of our team is to prove the power of Canva within recognizable global brands and Enterprise customers. We help our customers realize more value with Canva by educating, enabling and empowering them to be their most creative self.
In short, we want to bring as much value to our partnership with our customers as possible.
Our rapid growth (100+ million monthly active users and growing) means we don’t have all the answers - and we’re hoping you’ll think that’s all part of the fun of it. Our business is growing quickly so every interaction is a chance for you to learn valuable insights about our markets. Of course with growth comes some ambiguity, but if you’re curious and open to change then you’ll thrive in Sales and Success.
The mission of the U.S. Sales Lead, Enterprise is to ensure that we have the people and practices in place to share Canva Enterprise with businesses around the world and realize the power Canva enables for groups at scale. He or she will help Canva leadership develop and grow the company’s strategy and execution of Enterprise Account Executive goals and drive operational excellence for the day-to-day management of the business.
What you'll do:
- Revenue growth: rapidly grow Canva for Enterprise in the U.S. region, amongst a team of Enterprise AEs, to help hit the company’s overall Enterprise revenue aspirations
- Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and continue to prioritize user feedback and excitement as the Canva for Enterprise business accelerates
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate and refine the team practices, sales playbooks, and KPIs needed for operating as a top SaaS business (including but not limited to): pipeline development, conversion rates, forecasting, hiring, performance management, enablement, training, partnerships, and cross-functional collaboration
- Hire, motivate, and develop and retain the talent we need to accomplish the above, while focusing daily on coaching best practices to enable internal career mobility where necessary, and possible
What we're looking for:
- Leadership: Proven success managing individual sellers in a market-leading SaaS or technology business. Ability to attract, motivate, and manage A+ talent to deliver strong results
- Business insight / judgement: ability to prioritize focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact / outcomes
- Communication skills: ability to communicate complex concepts and insights concisely and with actionable so-what
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Independent / self-starter
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
• Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.
See more open positions at Canva
Something looks off?