Product Support Specialist
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
As a Product Support Specialist, we focus on understanding, advocating, and helping our customers use Bluecore.
Our Support team receives requests through live chat and email, where we triage, prioritize, and collaborate with other teams (Technical Support Engineers, Engineering, Product) to ensure we are properly addressing our customers needs.
We are looking for someone who is motivated by a challenge, works well across a team, and delivers a consistent customer experience while having fun along the way. We believe a team operates best when there is trust, feedback, and a shared responsibility to believe in the best of each other.
Who you are:
Pride yourself on a job well done. Customer support is a team effort. You seek feedback, carefully listen to our customers and each other, and solve problems.
Stop, collaborate, and listen. You put others first, are committed to the right solution, not just your solution, and have fun. You aren’t afraid to ask questions. You learn from and also share your insight and knowledge with others.
Disciplined curiosity. You approach what you don’t understand head on, ask the right questions, and add to your intellectual empire. You are passionate for continuous learning, which is surrounding yourself with a diverse team and sharing perspectives.
You create simplicity. You understand what matters to our customers and communicate a path to address their concerns. There is intention in each interaction that builds confidence towards a solution.
What you’ll do:
- Triage emails and live chats, assess the impact and severity of client requests, appropriately prioritize, and set transparent expectations with clients regarding next steps.
- Advocate for our customers and to understand any issues that may arise, engaging with customer-facing and technical teams to find solutions.
- Listen and share patterns or trends you notice in client issues to the Support team and leads in a timely manner.
- Learn concepts and skills in the world of technical retail marketing.
- Contribute to our internal documentation and assist your teammates in understanding and handling technical issues.
- 1 - 2 years customer service experience required; preferably including in app chat experience with customers (tech or ecommerce experience preferred)
- You are a quick, clear writer and an amazing communicator; able to break down a complex technology or problem in an a way that is easy to understand
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- BA/BS degree is preferred
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Bluecore. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Bluecorians. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Bluecore to land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.