Director, Enterprise Sales
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
Currently we are looking for an established high performing Sales Leader to drive our new business and growth targets with our energetic team. This innovative and competitive role is responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and managing a sales team of 5-8 to execute those plans. The ideal candidate will have a track record of managing high performing sales teams that source and generate qualified new logo opportunities while building long term customer relationships.
- Building and managing the development of new business pipeline with constant focus on accelerating sales cycle and meeting targets
- Breaking into new customers through multiple methods including current vendor displacement
- Achieving growth, market penetration and sales targets through exceptional leadership. This includes setting strategic sales leadership cadence, customer acquisition and retention as well as supporting the sales teams during deal negotiation and close.
- Driving accurate and principled sales hygiene including holding the sales team accountable to an accurate and reliable monthly and quarterly bookings forecast
- Propelling training, objective setting, coaching and performance management of Enterprise Account Executives.
- In collaboration with other stakeholders, design and implement strategic customer sales plans that increase penetration into the addressable market.
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships through understanding their needs and partnering with them to sell and implement Bluecore solutions
- Ensuring market awareness of industry and competitors to position Bluecore as the leading decisioning platform in the industry
- Sourcing, hiring and ramping high performing sellers
- A minimum of 10 years sales experience in SaaS with 3 years managing multiple sales leaders over strong sales teams that historically exceeded sales targets.
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise. Previous Martech sales leadership and retail experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of customer stakeholders as well as internally
- A commitment to accountability and execution that drives for excellence and high employee commitment/engagement.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, and effectively coach sales leaders and teams through that process. MEDDICC and/or Force Management strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate; able to build confidence and trust in leading the entire sales mission.
- Proven ability to use data to optimize and drive seller performance
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills that inspire top performance
- Proven track record of recruiting and developing strong SaaS sellers and leaders to plan
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Salary Range: $175k - $190k + commissions
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Bluecore. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Bluecorians. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Bluecore to land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Something looks off?