Director, Professional Services
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
Our global Client Strategy organization is responsible for the customer engagement strategies that drive ongoing customer value within the company’s rapidly growing customer base. The Director, Professional Services will be a key member of Attentive’s Client Strategy leadership team, and will be responsible for the definition, development, and delivery of Attentive’s professional service offerings.
Why Attentive needs you
- Define the strategy and key business outcomes for the professional services organization, partnering closely with cross-functional partners such as sales, marketing, and the partnerships teams.
- Implement and refine service delivery processes to maximize efficiency, scalability, and customer outcomes and satisfaction.
- Hire, develop, and grow the top talent of the globally distributed Professional Services team, while fostering a culture of customer-centricity and innovation.
- Manage resource allocation, including budgeting, staffing, and project assignments, to optimize the utilization of department resources.
- Establish business metrics and monitor service delivery of projects that drive key business outcomes for customers, continuously evaluating performance for improvement.
- 5-7+ years of leadership experience in Professional Services or Consulting within B2B SaaS.
- Experience in building and leading high-performing teams from scratch. A proven track record of success in recruiting, onboarding, and developing top talent.
- Experience scoping and delivering on complex customer deliverables.
- Commercially focused leader who has experience transforming the performance and operating model to build further success (both revenue growth and customer satisfaction)
- Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of email/messaging or marketing technologies.
- Analytical and data driven decision maker.
- Customer focused mindset with a passion for delivering value driven outcomes to the customer.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $139,000 - $205,000 annually + bonus/commission + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.