Lead Sales Engineer, Email
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for an experienced exceptional Sales Engineer to join our team and play a critical role in delivering Attentive’s email product offering to our existing clients. You will work to understand and assess/scope customer requirements, prepare and present personalized demos of our technologies, and address and overcome technical objections that arise throughout the sales process. Serving as a trusted technical advisor and email domain expert, you will also act as the first line around all security and compliance inquiries for our prospects and clients in a complex space.
As the second Sales Engineer joining our enterprise email team, you will play a crucial role in shaping our sales strategy, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and acting as a domain expert enabling our other teams. Your expertise will be instrumental in expanding our market reach and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Why Attentive needs you
- Drive the technology evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects and act as a technical leader for them
- Demonstrate technical aspects of the product as a way to solve specific customer problems
- Provide day-to-day product/technical support to the sales team
- Share feedback on feature requirements, value proposition and competitive data to help grow and develop new product offerings
- Collaborate with internal product, sales, client strategy to provide the best customer experience
- Manage and drive RFP/Is and Security questionnaires
- At least 3-5 years as a Sales Engineer, Solution Architect, or related field with CDPs, ESPs, or similar SaaS platforms
- Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative work environment
- Energized by trying new things, and enjoy making an impact
- Able to clearly and concisely articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users (proactively connecting the dots for our prospects)
- Familiarity with Looker, Salesforce.com, Jira, RFP software, Google suite, and Excel
- Familiarity with APIs, SFTP, and API platforms like Postman
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work!
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $135,000 - $165,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.