Corporate FP&A Senior Manager
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
The corporate FP&A team at Attentive drives strategic decisions, supporting the CEO and CFO. As a crucial partner to our leadership, we wield our analytical prowess to provide invaluable insights. Collaborating closely with the broader Finance team and key stakeholders, we orchestrate pivotal functions like budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning. Our impact extends beyond internal operations – and we also engage with investors, ensuring robust responses to their inquiries. Moreover, we maintain the systems and infrastructure to support all analytics across the finance function. This role isn't just about numbers; it's about forging partnerships across the CFO organization, working hand-in-hand with FP&A teams, Accounting, and Financial Systems to fuel our business's growth. Join us and be at the heart of strategic decision-making, driving clarity and catalyzing Attentive's success.
Why Attentive needs you
- Build and iterate on complex financial models covering all aspects of Attentive’s business that will enable effective decision-making regarding our revenue, growth strategy, and cost structure
- Lead the forecasting, budgeting, and long-range planning processes, including profit planning, expense budgets, working capital, cash flow estimates, and sensitivity analysis; Engage with stakeholders inside and outside of the finance organization, ensuring a unified approach to financial planning
- Identify opportunities to enhance and streamline financial processes, leveraging technology and best practices
- Partner closely with business partners to provide financial insights that support strategic decision-making and drive business performance, ie analyze competitive landscape and TAM
- Assist in preparation of materials for investors, quarterly Board of Director meetings, and monthly BOD financial reporting
- At least 8+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or FP&A at a high-growth technology company; SaaS experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Statistics
- Highlight proficient in financial analysis and model building; deep understanding of financials.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel (macros, pivot tables, index and array formulas, etc); SQL and Looker experience a plus
- The highest standards of accuracy, organization, and precision and the ability to think creatively and strategically while acting tactically
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $133,000 - $203,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.