Senior Product Manager, Integrations
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are:
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager (SPM) to join our team. PM’s at Attentive own product development from start to finish, leading cross-functional teams of designers, engineers and go-to-market stakeholders to strategize and execute on our Product roadmap. If you’re looking to optimize for working at a fast-paced, hyper-growth company, this is an excellent opportunity!
Integration PM: Integrations serve as the connective tissue between Attentive and the marketing technologies used by our clients, enabling many interactions across systems. We provide a comprehensive suite of integration tools, including webhooks, public APIs, ETL processes, and data synchronization. The data exchanged with third-party sources plays a pivotal role in supporting Attentive's core features, such as List Growth, Segmentation, Journeys, Personalization, and fueling our AI capabilities.
Why Attentive needs you:
- Crafting and taking ownership of the integration strategy, pinpointing areas for investment with well-defined business justifications.
- Making informed decisions regarding in-house development versus encouraging third parties to build to us.
- Being a true subject matter expert on all things integrations, future and existing
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, align on feature gaps, and orchestrate beta testing and product launches.
- Comprehending developer documentation thoroughly to construct product requirement documents and user stories.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and competitive integration offerings, identifying avenues for distinctiveness.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager at a SaaS company.
- You have a strong ability to empathize with end customers and our clients.
- You have experience with integration technology, such as APIs and Webhooks
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills with experience executing on a strategic vision, drafting product requirements, building a prioritized roadmap, and driving cross-functional alignment.
- You are an advocate for your development team and the overall company initiatives, capable of finding creative solutions to blockers in the Product development lifecycle.
- You are deeply analytical and make data-driven decisions including defining the right KPIs and setting aggressive goals.
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US-based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $130,000 - $195,000 annually.
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.