Client Strategy Manager (Australia)
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for a driven customer success person to join our team as a Client Strategy Manager. You will be one of the first local hires on the Client Strategy team as Attentive expands into Australia & APAC with its first Sydney office and as part of a newer market. You will help our clients set achievable goals for their SMS programs, steer them in the right direction to get up and running on Attentive smoothly, and will optimize their program to maximize growth and revenue. You will work closely with the executive team to help refine and improve our customer success processes and playbooks. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and customers. Your core responsibility will be working with customers as a trusted consultant and to own customer relationships completely.
Why Attentive needs you
- Support the successful launch of our APAC clients by working closely with Sales to run quick, efficient, and smooth handoffs when new clients sign up (contact categorization, product scoping, implementation details, goals/KPIs, etc.)
- Partner closely with Sales throughout the trial period to convert clients to paid programs
- Cement the relationship with new and existing customers including: onboarding, integration, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Develop a “consultant” perspective to client communications, questions, and meetings
- Lead and present at regular client meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Work closely with the executive team to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements
- 1-3 years of account management experience required, preferably at a marketing/software company
- Strong understanding in customer success techniques and strategies
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools Interest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
- Comfortable working from our Sydney office 2 days a week
- Comfortable with local travel for client visits
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
See more open positions at Attentive
Something looks off?