Sales Enablement Lead
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Lead to own multiple strategic initiatives for the Revenue organization. Our ideal candidate is an experienced self-starter who is passionate about driving measurable impact for sales teams and leadership.. As an Enablement Lead, you will support our Sales team by ensuring that they have the required knowledge and optimal operational processes established for closing deals and hitting our sales goals. You will accomplish this through a variety of tasks, including needs analysis, full cycle project management, coaching, collateral creation, and effectively measuring and reporting on the impact of enablement efforts and sales productivity.
Why Attentive needs you
- Collaborate with Sales leaders to identify enablement and training needs and develop effective sales enablement strategies that align with business goals and company priorities
- Lead project planning for multiple projects at once, including managing project tasks, assigning resources, creating timelines, and ensuring deliverables are up to quality standards with the goal of improving the effectiveness of the sales team and meeting revenue targets
- Facilitate proactive discovery and create feedback channels with Attentive's Sales team to identify gaps and needs for new enablement materials.
- Develop key performance indicators to measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement programs, tools, and initiatives in collaboration with Sales training
- Establish effective communication and reporting channels with sales leadership and cross functional teams across the organization
- Support utilization of sales methodologies, related processes and qualification frameworks in alignment with all revenue functions
- Design and deliver sales enablement programs and tools that enable the sales team to effectively engage with customers and close deals
- Partner with Sales, Client Strategy, Product and Product Marketing to drive the go-to-market strategy for product releases and ongoing product education for the Sales team
- Develop and manage a content library of sales training materials and collateral, including decks, playbooks, scripts, positioning guides, battlecards, FAQs, demo assets, and other sales enablement assets
- Partner with Revenue Training to inform on materials needed for continued education for product knowledge & process updates
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales enablement, sales training, or related field, project/ program management experience a plus
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Prior experience as a SaaS seller
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas to an executive audience
- Experience working to develop and deliver sales training programs and tools, including e-learning and virtual instructor-led training
- Proven track record of driving measurable business results through sales enablement initiatives
- Strong cross-functional project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Familiarity with sales enablement tools and technologies such as Salesforce, Klue, Highspot, Looker, Outreach, etc
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $100,000 - $138,000
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.