About Atlas Health:
Atlas Health automates philanthropic aid to improve access, affordability, outcomes, and health equity for vulnerable populations. Through intelligent matching and patient-friendly digital enrollment to 20,000+ philanthropic aid programs, healthcare organizations can improve patient outcomes, advance health equity, reduce the total cost of care and improve the patient experience. Join us on our mission of saving and improving lives by helping patients access and afford healthcare.
About the Role:
As Workforce Manager, you will be accountable to ensure the efficient use of resources meets the needs of the organization across Patient Advocacy and User Support. This includes planning and timing of hiring/onboarding new employees, establishing and measuring employee performance, developing workforce plans, and monitoring workforce compliance with laws and regulations.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational, time management and planning/analysis skills, and be able to identify problems and develop solutions. Cross-team coordination, project management, and executive communication and presentation skills are required.
What You’ll Do:
- Developing Workforce Strategies - Developing and implementing workforce plans that ensure the efficient use of resources and the achievement of organizational goals. This includes developing recruitment plans for Patient Advocacy, User Support and Implementation.
- Management Dashboards and KPI’s - Establishing performance objectives and maintaining discipline within the workforce. KPI’s should also service as leading indicators to escalate early risk to client health.
- Leadership – Providing leadership to Client Delivery managers and leads, identifying key areas of development opportunity and tracking mitigations to completion.
- Training & Coaching - Developing and implementing training and coaching strategies that promote productivity. This includes designing competency frameworks, providing guidance on the design and delivery of training courses, and coaching personnel.
- Managing Relationships - Managing relationships with stakeholders such as leaders within client delivery, vendors, and business partners on operational performance and capacity. This includes negotiating agreements, contract management, and overseeing the implementation of partnerships and collaborations.
- Analysis, Budgeting and Reporting - Developing a workforce budget and ensuring that costs are efficiently managed. This includes monitoring spending, forecasting costs, and producing financial reports.
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of experience in workforce management and analysis, particularly in a healthcare environment such as member services or claims processing
- 5 years direct team lead, supervisory or management experience
- Experience managing diverse sets of workforces such as enrollment, claims, service/user support
- Strong results orientation and track record of delivering large, complex projects that exceed client expectations
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to follow large sets of data and transform and present those insights into workable strategies for performance success
- Strong communication skills you draw upon to articulate insights and manage difficult conversations
- Personal accountability; you own decisions, actions, and process needed to ensure healthy long term client relationships
- Ability to anticipate and resolve issues, think creatively, and solve complex problems with practical and reasonable solutions
- At your best working at a rapid pace and with a high degree of autonomy, within a complex and changing work environment
- Passion for our mission
- Experience using tools such as Zendesk Talk, Five9, HubSpot and Monday.com, as well as Advanced Excel skills for complex analysis
Why Join Our Team:
Because you’re motivated by a combination of success, working alongside incredible people, and have a passion for helping clients and patients. Atlas helps people access essential medical treatment, and avoid financial ruin from medical debt. You care about being a part of the journey and wish to play a key role in our organization’s success.
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan for our U.S. based employees which includes:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be provided to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.