Client Success Manager
About Atlas Health:
Atlas Health automates philanthropic aid to improve access, affordability, outcomes, and health equity for vulnerable populations. Through intelligent matching and patient-friendly digital enrollment to 20,000+ philanthropic aid programs, healthcare organizations can improve patient outcomes, advance health equity, reduce the total cost of care and improve the patient experience. Join us on our mission of saving and improving lives by helping patients access and afford healthcare.
About the Role:
As Client Success Manager at Atlas Health, you will be accountable for the building and execution of strategies to drive the health and growth of our Client Relationships. You’ll manage a book of business that includes some of Atlas’s key clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills and be able to identify problems and develop solutions. Cross-team coordination, project management, and well-developed communication and presentation skills are required.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for key clients as needed
- Establish professional and productive relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally to drive our product roadmap to meet market needs
- Approach customer relations with a business-development perspective, keeping an eye out for any opportunities, and collaborating with expansion, upsell, and growth managers to successfully act on opportunities and grow the business
- Make sound decisions related to customer issues that support the needs of our business, while adroitly managing customer expectations in the process
- Listen to customers and acting on their input in a diplomatic and analytic manner, prioritizing requests by relevancy, urgency, and importance.
- Consistently execute on processes and playbooks to drive a strong Customer Experience
- Find the narratives behind the metrics – be able to review reports and correlate data sets to determine the story behind the numbers to create an accurate picture of the customer behind the scenes.
- Define, document and escalate early risk/health indicators
What you bring to the table:
- 5 + years of experience in client success or account management in healthcare technology
- Client/customer experience: Providing services to large to mid-sized clients or other large group plans
- Strong results orientation and track record of delivering complex projects that exceed client expectations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to follow customer narratives to understand their point of view and transform and present those insights into workable strategies for customer success and business growth.
- Strong communication skills you draw upon to articulate a compelling value proposition, deliver insights, and manage difficult conversations
- Personal accountability; you own decisions, actions, and process needed to ensure healthy long-term client relationships
- Ability to anticipate and resolve issues, think creatively, and solve complex problems with practical and reasonable solutions
- At your best working at a rapid pace and with a high degree of autonomy, within a complex and changing work environment
- Passion for our mission
- Experience using HubSpot for Account Management and Monday.com for Project Management
Why Join Our Team:
Because you’re motivated by a combination of success, working alongside incredible people, and have a passion for helping clients and patients. Atlas helps people access essential medical treatment, and avoid financial ruin from medical debt. You care about being a part of the journey and wish to play a key role in our organization’s success.
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan for our U.S. based employees which includes:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid holidays
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be provided to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Atlas values diversity of all kinds, and we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.