Partner Solutions Technical Program Manager
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy solves the identity risk problem for companies that offer financial products by enabling them to outpace fraud and confidently serve more people around the world. Banks and Fintechs turn to Alloy to take control of fraud, credit, and compliance risk, and grow with the clearest picture of their customers.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
Why we're hiring
Alloy is seeking to hire a candidate with strong project management management skills, excellent communication and organization abilities, and demonstrable domain expertise in the SaaS ecosystem.
You would join our Partner Solutions team and assist with our rapidly growing and diverse data and product partnership network of identity risk management providers to Alloy’s base of banks and fintech companies across the world. The Partner Solutions team at Alloy develops, manages, grows and provides support for its network of over 65 partners and 200 integrated products. The network is essential to Alloy delivering its solution to solve the identity risk problem our clients face.
What you’ll be doing
As the Partner Solutions Technical Program Manager, you will play a key role in successfully executing high quality delivery of data and product partner integrations and management of knowledge libraries related to data partnerships . You will become an expert on all aspects of our data partnerships, and serve as the first line of defense for all internal inquiries related to our data partner integrations, as well as maintain our catalog of data vendor documentation and other internal resources.
As a Partner Solutions Technical Program Manager, you'll be:
- Leading the project management function for Data Partner Integrations (DPI) including the full lifecycle of an integration from the client and data partner integration requests, pipeline management, development, and deployment of integrations and technical enablement updates to end clients using the integrations
- Ensuring Sales, Client Success, Partnerships & Engineering teams complete requested and contracted DPI projects on time and within budget
- Collaborating with Sales, Client Success, Partnerships & Engineering teams to ensure all new Data Partner Requests are processed in a timely manner by gathering and updating integration requirements & timeline from all stakeholders and developing recommendations to optimize for delivery timeline and budgets
- Preventing scope creep while also managing individual tasks for their respective teams with keen attention to detail to avoid any unpleasant surprises
- Cataloging and maintaining our data vendor documentation and resource libraries, regularly reviewing content to ensure it is up to date and accurate
- Executing Data Partner Pipeline reporting and other reporting needs of the Data Partnerships team
Who we’re looking for
Alloy is looking for a Partner Solutions Technical Program Manager with 2 - 3 years of experience in an analytical or project management role, with the desire to join a fast-growing NY based fintech start-up.
- You are both analytical and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- You are collaborative and a self-starter, ready to take initiative to solve problems as they are identified.
- Technical acumen and familiarity with Software as a Service product development processes from ideation to production
- Hands-on, passionate and creative problem solver
- Highly analytical with an ability to break down complex problems into component parts, along with excellent communication skills
- Ability to build a deep understanding of our data partners’ operations and provide guidance internally when questions arise pertaining to data partners
- Passion for learning new software, tools, and technologies
- Previous software experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
- SalesForce / CRM systems
- Looker / Business Intelligence
- Jira / Issue Management / Ticketing system
- Preferably located in NYC and excited to come to our Greenwich Village office on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Occasional travel required.
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately, and opportunities will grow as the company scales up. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
At Alloy, we strive to attract and retain talent with a total rewards program that is competitive with other organizations of our size and stage. We are committed to ensuring each new team member has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks, and benefits. We actively share our philosophy with employees, to foster openness and clarity. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency to promote equity and monitor the fairness of outcomes.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted NYC geography: 110-130k
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation
- Eligible new parents receive 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Learning & Development annual stipend
- Well-being benefits include access to OneMedical, Headspace, and more
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.