Account Executive, International
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy solves the identity risk problem for companies that offer financial products by enabling them to outpace fraud and confidently serve more people around the world. Banks and Fintechs turn to Alloy to take control of fraud, credit, and compliance risk, and grow with the clearest picture of their customers.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc.Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
Why we're hiring
Alloy went global in 2022 and has built strong momentum in solving fraud, risk, and compliance problems for some of today's most innovative financial institutions operating worldwide. Our global focus is a core part of our mission to make the financial services industry more dynamic and accessible. We are strengthening our global strategy by growing our UK team, based in London, to serve the broader UK & EMEA region.
Our new Account Executive will be tasked with growing our Lighthouse and Strategic accounts footprint with an expanded focus on Embedded Finance, Banking, and Enterprise Fintechs.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify high potential companies and implement prospecting strategies to engage their interest in Alloy
- Build on and develop a strong network within fintech & banking communities in London & UK.
- Participate in or run sales process from beginning to end: demonstrate the product and pitch to various stakeholders, generate pricing proposals, negotiate terms and lead the contract process; ideally, you also have experience selling to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Think strategically and have outstanding interpersonal and communication/writing skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
Who we’re looking for
Reporting to the Director of UK/EMEA, Alloy is looking for an eager-to-learn, resourceful and results-focused player, preferably with 3-6 yrs of quota-carrying software or technology sales. We require an entrepreneurial and driven account executive who can balance scrappiness with strategic thinking, take the lessons we have in the US, and translate them into the correct positioning and sales process for engaging and closing new clients in the UK & EEA. Someone who will standout carries the following experience:
- Excellent sales methodology acumen and can confidently demonstrate a professional approach to sales—preferably MEDDPICC
- Experience at Fintech or Regtech companies a plus
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and consultative sales with strong discovery skills, empathy, and the ability to close business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-awareness & communication. Ability to talk to a variety of stakeholders and understand intrinsic motivations
- Highly collaborative, efficiently coordinating with external partners and internal resources
- Strong and growing social brand
- Self-motivated, analytical, and ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong on execution and measurable results with a sense of focus and discipline
- Ability to travel within EU/EMEA as well as to America for team events and training (as COVID restrictions permit)
- Passion for digital financial services & regulatory technology
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
At Alloy, we strive to attract and retain talent with a total rewards program that is competitive with other organizations of our size and stage. We are committed to ensuring each new team member has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks, and benefits. We actively share our philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering openness and clarity. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of outcomes.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited holiday and flexible work policy
- Pension with employee contribution
- Up to 100% compensation for 16 weeks of parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Annual £900 learning & development stipend
- Equity plan
- Uncapped commissions
- Training programs to help foster growth (Alloy Foundations, Alloy Lead, Etc.)
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.