Account Executive, Enterprise
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy solves the identity risk problem for companies that offer financial products by enabling them to outpace fraud and confidently serve more people around the world. Banks and Fintechs turn to Alloy to take control of fraud, credit, and compliance risk, and grow with the clearest picture of their customers.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc.Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
About the team
Alloy operates in a hybrid-work environment. We look to foster collaboration and community by having our local employees onsite twice a week (Tuesday/Thursday).
What you’ll be doing
As a Account Executive for our Enterprise team, you will be tasked with evangelizing the Alloy value proposition, building qualified pipeline, developing sales strategies, and closing deals within top tier US banks.
- Build relationships with Business, Technology, Risk, and Compliance executives across several of the largest banks in the US, while building awareness of Alloy’s brand and value proposition.
- Conduct detailed discovery sessions to gain total understanding of bank challenges, initiatives, existing tech stack, strategic priorities, etc.
- Establish credibility, trust, and respect as a thought leader in Digital Transformation, Digital Identity, Compliance, Fraud, and Credit Risk.
- Become an expert on Alloy’s product offering, the composable nature of it, and be able to creatively offer product solutions that match client’s business and technology challenges.
- Own the sales processes from end-to-end: collaborate with Growth team and BDRs to develop a targeted outbound strategy, qualify legitimate sales opportunities by finding pain, urgency, and/or a compelling event, collaborate with Solutions Engineering team to tailor your presentations and demos, lead the commercial negotiations and contracting processes, and close the deal
- Collaborate across the Alloy team to support and deliver market feedback from prospects and clients
Who we’re looking for
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Head of Enterprise Sales. Alloy is looking for an experienced sales professional with expertise and an existing network within Financial Services, specifically US banks.
- 3-5+ years of experience selling B2B SaaS
- 3+ years of proven experience selling to US banks, with knowledge of fraud & compliance preferred
- Large network of industry executives and leaders
- Demonstrated consultative sales experience and strong discovery skills
- The ability to translate risk, compliance, technical, and customer experience challenges into meaningful business value
- Exceptional research and planning skills / detail-oriented
- Strong networker and people connector
- Ability to manage complex and multi-threaded sales cycles
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication, public speaking, and writing skills
- Self-starter who is motivated by solving customer problems
- Travel will be required
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
At Alloy, we strive to attract and retain talent with a total rewards program that is competitive with other organizations of our size and stage. We are committed to ensuring each new team member has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks, and benefits. We actively share our philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering openness and clarity. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of outcomes.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted geographies (NYC/SF): $300-310k OTE
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation with immediate eligibility and vesting
- Eligible new parents receive 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Health & wellness monthly stipend
- $1,000 learning & development annual stipend
- 5 free teletherapy sessions and Headspace membership
- Well-being benefits include access to Carrot, Cleo, OneMedical, Gympass, and more
Alloy’s Covid-19 Company Statement
Alloy does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which the company will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on-site for events, travel, and/or work in our New York City offices, those actions will be subject to any relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.