VP of Growth
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy solves the identity risk problem for companies that offer financial products by enabling them to outpace fraud and confidently serve more people around the world. Banks and fintechs turn to Alloy to take control of fraud, credit, and compliance risk, and grow with the clearest picture of their customers.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc.Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers, and Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
Why we’re hiring
We're rapidly growing and looking for a VP of Growth who will help establish and scale our demand marketing team. You’ll report to the CRO and work collaboratively with the go-to-market team(s). We are looking for a data-driven and creative performance driven marketer who has experience managing large scale multi-channel go-to-market campaigns to drive the overall pipeline.
Alloy operates in a hybrid-work environment. We look to foster collaboration and community by having our local employees onsite twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) at our NYC HQ.
What you’ll be doing
Alloy is seeking a VP of Growth to join our team and lead our efforts in customer acquisition, activation, retention, and cross-sell opportunities. In this role, you'll be responsible for hiring and managing a team of pipeline specialists as well as developing and executing initiatives that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of all of our top of funnel efforts for new sales as well as cross-sells/up-sells.
- Own and drive Alloy’s TOFU + pipeline generating strategy and efforts end to end, including but not limited to inbound marketing, lifecycle marketing, outbound, account based marketing, and field marketing
- Lead the strategy for campaigns and tactics we can use to drive pipeline with those segments
- Partner with the go-to-market leaders and team to quantitatively define and understand target segments
- Measure the impact of work by establishing the right KPIs + metrics and communicating results with leadership and cross-functional partners; create a budget and channel allocation recommendations to optimize for sustainable growth and ROI
- Refine and unlock maximum utility across our marketing tech stack
- Build out experimentation framework and methodology to test different campaigns, analyze performance, and implement winning variations for initiatives including lead scoring methodologies, nurture email campaigns, retargeting campaigns, and more
- 8+ years of experience in growth marketing and/or demand generation for high-growth B2B companies
- Fluent in multi-channel demand generation with deep experience executing organic and paid strategies for prospects with different GTM motions
- Experience managing and developing high-performing growth teams
- Strong understanding of customer acquisition and retention strategies, including activation, onboarding, and cross-sell
- Hands-on leader comfortable working in and training on tools and platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, Apollo, ABM systems, etc
- Ability to synthesize and interpret data, market, product, prospect, and customer insights into successful marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of the enterprise B2B sales revenue lifecycle including MQLs, SQLs, SQOs, etc
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across functions and teams
If you're passionate about Growth and optimizing the customer lifecycle to drive growth and retention, we want to hear from YOU!
At Alloy, we strive to attract and retain talent with a total rewards program that is competitive with other organizations of our size and stage. We are committed to ensuring each new team member has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks, and benefits. We actively share our philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering openness and clarity. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of outcomes.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted geographies: $240K-270K base salary NYC/SF with OTE depending on experience
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation with immediate eligibility and vesting
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Health & wellness monthly stipend
- $1,000 learning & development annual stipend
- 5 free teletherapy sessions and Headspace membership
- Well-being benefits include access to Carrot, Cleo, OneMedical, Gympass, and more
Alloy’s Covid-19 Company Statement
Alloy does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which the company will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on-site for events, travel, and/or work in our New York City offices, those actions will be subject to any relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
At this time, Alloy is following compliance regulations with New York City’s Private Sector Mandate and offering religious and medical accommodations for all eligible employees and visitors.
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.