Senior Technical Account Manager - UK
Why We’re Hiring
Alloy solves the identity risk problem for companies that offer financial products by enabling them to outpace fraud and confidently serve more people around the world. Banks and Fintechs turn to Alloy to take control of fraud, credit, and compliance risk, and grow with the clearest picture of their customers.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, and Best Place to Work by Built in NYC year after year. Check out our investors and read more about us here.
Alloy went global in 2022 and has built strong momentum in solving risk and compliance problems for some of today's most innovative FIs operating worldwide. Our global focus is a core part of our mission to make the financial services industry more dynamic and accessible. We are strengthening our global strategy by introducing focused and dedicated teams in fintech hubs, starting with a team in London to serve the broader EMEA region.
This role is a first-in-seat client facing position, and as such, you’ll be responsible for wearing multiple hats as we build out the department and specialize each function in its own role. To start, this includes acting as the main point of contact for EMEA based clients, providing both strategic and technical guidance, triaging support cases, and architecting custom solutions for our clients. Your overall goal will be to ensure clients are leveraging the product as effectively as possible with the goal of increasing client satisfaction and revenue via retention.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Technical Account Manager, you will act as a trusted technical resource for client projects once their initial implementation is complete. You will help clients use Alloy products to achieve and exceed their goals, and implement new and complex use cases. You are both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. You are comfortable in front of a variety of audiences, from explaining Alloy’s best practices to a bank’s compliance team, or mapping an API flow on a whiteboard with their product teams. Alloy’s post-sales process is highly consultative and requires our team to be flexible, creative, and empathetic.
As a Senior Technical Account Manager, you'll be:
- Acting as the day to day point of contact for EMEA clients
- Working closely with clients on any highly technical projects and use cases, scoping an end-to-end solution for their business and development teams to implement in order to maximize their usage of their product/s
- Working with the the EMEA Sales Team and Alloy’s Global CS team to coordinate renewals, cross sells and upsells
- Acting as the technical lead on client implementations, working closely with the Alloy Implementation Manager
- Conducting technical and architectural overviews of client needs to propose Alloy product solutions
- Acting as an expert advisor on the data vendors Alloy integrates with
- Creating and delivering usage audits on a regular cadence to support QBR delivery
- Helping clients to integrate Alloy's API and web/mobile SDKs
- Supporting the development of regular client reporting, technical documentation and FAQs, and optimization suggestions
- Serving as liaison between Alloy developer teams and Client Success teams
- Providing occasional client-facing workshops and webinars to help develop understanding of key technical concepts
Who we’re looking for
Alloy is looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager with 5-7 years experience implementing and supporting complex technical products with a strong desire to work in a post-implementation, client-facing role.
- Hands-on, passionate and creative problem solver with the ability to lead clients to success
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain diverse audience confidence and buy-in
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a client's needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Proven success in problem-solving with and for clients with a variety of requirements and technical ability levels
- Passion for learning new software, tools, and technologies
- Experience in fraud & compliance for financial institutions is preferred
- Previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
- REST APIs
- Backend languages (Node.js or Python preferable)
- SQL (PostgreSQL preferable)
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.